• Register
  • Help

Topic: Symphonic Choir VOTA expansion instruments

Share/Bookmark

Symphonic Choir VOTA expansion instruments

Hi,

Well, you will say I should post that over their website and I did, but my posts never showed up saying an admin need to allowed them..., so here it goes... I installed the whole thing(Choir and VOTA exp.) and all patches worked fine instruments and multi, at the exception of the VOTA expansion instruments(Angel and Demon), they seems to load up fine, but no audio is getting out when playing the instruments given range. Anybody here is having problem with them?

Thanks.

Re: Symphonic Choir VOTA expansion instruments

You should post that over on the SO website. If your post did not show up and you got a message saying an admin needed to approve it, it's probably because you are new new to the forums. Patience is a virtue.

They usually approve first posts within a few days. Unfortunatelly, I cannot help you out in this case either.

It's been a few days already and my posts are still not there... I asked here because I know there is a large number of users of this library around here and that I could probably get an answer sooner... I guess I doesn't have that virtue

I am not having any problems. Make sure that you update play to the latest version after you install Symphonic Choir.

Peace

Rik Pfenninger

Thanks, well I did, actually the version coming with it was current, no? I will upon a support ticket with them.

Thanks.

Go Back to forum