• Register
  • Help

Topic: trilogy interl wrapper problem

Share/Bookmark

trilogy intel wrapper problem

I intstalled trilogy on my mac pro (nehalem 2009 8 core) osx 10.5.6
    installed, ran the wrapper installer
    using cubase 5 as a host

whenever i load the wrapper in cubase the wrapper window opens, as soon as i click edit the wrapper disappears - haven't even been able to authorise the plug because all i get is that wrapper window - anyone know what's going on here? Was i supposed to authorise before installing intel wrapper?

Really stuck here and really need trilogy!

Re: trilogy interl wrapper problem

I wish I could help man. I believe I just installed and
    authorized it like I did any other Spectrasonics software. This is just a guess but maybe the Wrapper isn't compatible with the new Macs. I would call tech support. Also Trilian is coming in May so it won't be long until the Wrapper is a complete wrap. Good luck.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

yeah i'm looking forward to trillian - but right now i'll just have to depend on some of my less favourite bass modules

I actually have the wrapper and it was working flawless up until about a month ago. Its still works but for some reason the name of the basses dont show up in the Trilogy window anymore. So thats weird but I will still use it until Trillian comes out. I can't wait...
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: trilogy intel wrapper problem

well the good news is that i got it working after a reinstall...

realllly looking forward to trillian!

Go Back to forum