• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Omnisphere Video Tutorials?

Share/Bookmark

New Omnisphere Video Tutorials?

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there will be any more video tutorials for Omnisphere?
    Especially some that are directed towards beginners of music making using Omnisphere.

Thanks.

Re: New Omnisphere Video Tutorials?

Yes, but to be released later in the year at the soonest.

Again.No opinion..JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Huh? Insulted?

We have already produced hours and hours of free video tutorials for Omnisphere. There are more in the works of course, but we are all very busy here finishing Trilian right now...so that's obviously our #1 priority at the moment.

We plan to produce videos for many years for Omnisphere...so there are lots more to come. :-)

Keep in mind that it took several years to get the over 11 hours of RMX videos that we have up on the site. I'm also not aware of any other company that provides anywhere close to this level of free video tutorials, so I don't quite understand the negative tone here.

what other company's make free tutorial videos for their products ?

as far as I know they usually leave it 3rd party's like Ask Video or Mac Pro Groovebox etc.

be grateful for any at all.

cheers Eric.

I agree with Matt ... the vids. that are available now are light yeas beyond what I would presume to expect.
    They are a gift and great gifts at that. Thanks Eric and team S.

Noone does video tutorial on the level of Spectrasonics. NI sells them seperately, and others either makes small youtube clips or leaves it to ASK media, so a big for Spectrasonics. Anyway I think trillian and the 64 bit version of Omnisphere are more important than beginners tutorials ATM, but that's just my opnion.

I no longer have an opinion...JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Normally all it takes for me to get people hooked on Omnisphere is play a few sounds and show some of the main features.

Sounds to me like someone is too lazy to play and learn, but hey thats just me. The amount of time you spent complaining I bet you could of learned something new.

Eric

Thanks to you and your team for busting hump with what you have done for us, sorry some just like to complain.
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

Go Back to forum