• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The Release of GPO IV ARIA!!!

Share/Bookmark

The Release of GPO IV ARIA!!!

Yes, I have heard word from the source itself (Garritan.com) about the release of the new GPO ARIA!

"Hi We expect the update for GPO later this month or early next. Thanks for
    your patience."

$50 to update!

I have been waiting so long, I can hardly wait!

Re: The Release of GPO IV ARIA!!!

expect = imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    expect = imminent

Here we go again.

Thumbs down Re: The Release of GPO IV ARIA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    expect = imminent
    There's the NEWT syndrome again! Aren't you being medicated for that?

I am personally very excited about this new release. I purchased GPO and JABB only about 2 years ago and have been using it nearly exclusively for playing back my pieces. I think it's a great high-quality product (especially for the price) and expect greater things with this Aria player. Actually, I'm hoping this will finally give me an excuse to get back into composing on a more regular basis!

Speaking of Aria, does Garritan recommend that we uninstall existing versions of GPO before installing GPO 4? (I also have JABB but I think I'll leave that alone). I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. I didn't search the forum yet.

In great anticipation....

Schroeder
    "You know, Lois, I'm really not comfortable talking about this amelodically." - Brian the Dog

I have looked (and do weekly) at Gary's site garritan.com and I do not see any new references to the ARIA release. Where are you getting your information?

I, too, am eager but prefer to get the announcement from Gary himself. Patience, patience, patience... It too will come to pass!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

I found the older announcement on the Garritan web site but could not find any newer one.

I'm so confused. . . .

But when the GPO Aria update does become available, I'll be upgrading away!!!

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Would anyone like to take a guess at how long the 50 dollar upgrade offer will be valid...for example, when EWQL had a similar offer, it was only until the end of the month (March in their case)....

hopefully Gary can allow us a litte more time to arrange financing (yes, I know it is only 50 bucks, but that is two weeks food for me, and I would prefer to scatter my skipped meals about rather than make them all in a row...)

With inflation running at, say, 2% per annum, by the time of the actual release, the $50 upgrade today will translate into $23,523,633,637,846,216,221.31

Give or take a couple of bucks.

Only Joking.

Go Back to forum