• Register
  • Help

Topic: [ashamed to ask]Someone to render a Finale file for me?

[ashamed to ask]Someone to render a Finale file for me?

I'm actually rather ashamed to ask, but my lack of time has gotten the better of me.

I have a chamber orchestra piece, for 16 players (or around that, anyways), and I have the Finale score (Finale 2009) ready. Articulations, legato slurs, tempo markings, dynamics, everything noted down.

ONLY THAT I have never actually used Finale to create a recording, so they might not be set to set off playback features.

So I was wondering, how difficult would it be for one of you to get the file and make me a WAV file out of it (or a good quality mp3 will do really)? If it's too hard, I wouldn't like to bother you really, since I can't pay you for your efforts. But if you could do it in a few hours work, maybe it would help me?

I could make it work inside Cubase, but with my normal method it would take me a week to finish! So I'm looking to save some time and get a recording as well.

Any offerings will be greatly appreciated as you can understand.

A few words for the work. It's in 5 movements, a short-ish suite based in 5 illustrations by an artist friend Rebecca Clements (otherwise known as "Kinoko"). A contemporary challenging piece, but by no means NOT atonal, it should be quite nice to be heard! heh

Re: [ashamed to ask]Someone to render a Finale file for me?

It is not that hard to do. I have done it many times. If you get no other offers, I would be glad to help you out!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Re: [ashamed to ask]Someone to render a Finale file for me?

Niko, you can always send it to me.
    I am tight for time these days, with the music festival coming up so soon, but if it's not complicated I can certainly do a rendering for you.

Go Back to forum