• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: TAIKO: big update and temp price drop

Share/Bookmark

Talking TAIKO: big update and temp price drop

Great reviews have not stopped us from adding more of everything to TAIKO (for Kontakt 2 & 3)!

And over the next seven days, TAIKO will be discounted in our store by $20.

Update Specifications:

- Thirty-one new patches/multis, including the incredibly useful "45 Big Hits" bringing TAIKO to 275+ patches/multis.

- Over 75 new MIDI performances, many with up to 16 parts spread across 12 new themes, taking TAIKO's MIDI performance count to 150+. A matching Kontakt multi patch is included for each theme (now totaling 24), pre-mixed for out-of-the-box composing.

- 475+ MB of additional hits and fx, bringing TAIKO to nearly 2.8 GB of content.

Check out the video and MP3 demos HERE.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Re: TAIKO: big update and temp price drop

Is there an upgrade path for those of us who already have Taiko?
    David

Is there an upgrade path for those of us who already have Taiko?
    Yes!
    Sorry that wasn't made clear. We did email TAIKO owners last week with links to the update but some email addresses may've slipped through the cracks or gotten junked/spammed.

If you already own TAIKO (for Kontakt - not our Action Drums: Taiko Ed) drop me a line at the email address below and we'll get you hooked up.
    Thanks.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Talking Re: TAIKO: big update and temp price drop

Many thanx Kyle I got mine..Really great stuff

Shakuman.

Kyle,

Terrific news. I got the email last week, but for the life of me, I can't find the Upgrade link in the email or on your website.

Ooops. I just realized I may be one of those who slipped through the cracks, as I've got Tsaiko (bought from SB) for Kontakt and Action Drums-Taiko, but not Taiko as sold by Nine Volt.

Hi Ned,

Actually - you DO have TAIKO - I'm looking at the PayPal receipt right now.

Also, I sent an email last week with the links to the update (they're not publicly posted) to all TAIKO owners (including you) and your email address kicked back (with a few others) as undeliverable.

Drop me a line at the address below and I'll get you hooked up with everything you need.

BTW: forgetting you've purchased such high-quality libraries? What a luxury!
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

What can I say? I'm a busy, lucky guy, and have lots of great libs, it's true. I'll drop you a line - thanks for being such a great guy.

Some patches that load but no sound in K 3.5:
    "2d - Big and Boomy.nki" and "2d - Big Beauty.nki"
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Here’s some info from what I recall about these patches:

They both use scripts to:
    Randomize pitch
    Randomize Velocity
    Bi-Polar controller to affect the sample start time of a clip in sampler mode

It's been reported from another user these patches CAN be opened in 3.5 BETA, but you have to open them in V2 or V3 and re-save them first. THEN they'll work. I haven't had a chance to try this yet myself.

The two patches you've mentioned have been sent to NI to try and sort it out.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

Go Back to forum