• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey King ?

Hey King ?

Got your demo reel.

You\'re a mad scientist.

Can you tell me what I am hearing at the 30 second mark.

Is that GOS?

Francis Belardino
    Sound Designer
    Audio Visions, LTD.
    Wilmington, DE.

Re: Hey King ?

Thanks about the Mad Scientist bit.. I think

That cue was done with all AO I believe, tho not sure its been a while. I\'m fairly sure I did that one staying out in LA for a week or so. So its quite posible I used some Miroslav in there. However Listening it sounds to me like AO solo strings over AO section strings. The cello especially. The flute sounds like Miroslav tho. I don\'t own Miroslav, so I was jsut fooling around with it a bit out there. It was a demo cue for an animation that I was gonna finish up at home, but i never went through, so I used the demo stuf in the reel. Same with the cue at 3:15. Which I\'m fairly sure is all kinds of strings layered on top of each other, including Roland Orch EXP strings and Ultimate strings. I was just playing around with it all on that one, not really for anything.

The problem is I dont own Miroslav. The Studio I was fooling around at had it....on freaking Akais. So I can\'t check any MIDI\'s/Performance patches for you. In fact I dont have any MIDI\'s of that stuff around. ....I wonder what I did with it. I know I sent myself the MIDI\'s atleast....bah... Whatever.

Thanks for listening.

Really...I am an Idiot

Go Back to forum