• Register
  • Help

Topic: WAY "O.T." - How To Morph a Monster

WAY "O.T." - How To Morph a Monster

Tutorial on video morphing
    (click image for You Tube vid)

You might get a kick out of this. I put together a tute on how to do video morphing effects, as was done for the magical painting in "Dorian."

The image above is Dorian's final face, as I designed it in PhotoShop using a photo of actor Jason Bailey taken by photographer Steve Anchell.

Go take a look at how I made it moooOOoove in the show.

Randy B.

Re: WAY "O.T." - How To Morph a Monster

Stick the first Pirates of The Caribbean DVD in your computer and you may find a program that turns pictures of people into a living dead pirate as seen in the films. Did it to a pic of my bro and freaked my mum out

Firstly ... neat video!! Fun to watch all the elements fit together, nice work on the final product!

Secondly ... that's disgusting.

Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Nice Video Randy!
    I could probably ask you to do something like that to my face but then u probably wouldn't need to change anything lol.
    Great work!
    "The only stupid question, is the one that is not asked" ~ Anonymous

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Art is not a treasure in the past or an importation from another land, but part of the present life of all living and creating peoples." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Randy, this is my face every morning, being aware that I still don't have Altiverb.

hehehehe-- Thanks for taking a look guys.

FUn idea, Ben - To do animated morphing is a lot tougher, but the MorphBusters program I use could at least do a still image morph from human to ghostly pirate. That'd be fun. hehehehehe.

Thanks, Sean - Yeeeeah, you're right, that final face of Dorian I designed is pretty disgusting. I had to keep staring at it for quite a few weeks as I constructed the image. Yikes.

Alexandre and Raymond - double yikes!---Maybe we should have a contest to see who can look the most like the Dorian monster!

THIS VIdeo is the fastest rising vid I've ever put up at You Tube. The hits aren't astronomical, but I'm happy this morning to see that it's had 41 views. That's already more than some vids I put up 5 months ago!

I was inspired to create a "How To" video when I saw what seemed like good advice from a successful You Tuber - He said that posting How To vids on most any topic would attract viewers. He's right!

Go Back to forum