• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: any news on London Orchestral Percussion?

Share/Bookmark

any news on London Orchestral Percussion?

Hi Guys!!

Any news on those? That and John Cage prepared piano are 2 of the titles that I\'m looking forward to the most!

Cheers,

Joris de Man

Re: any news on London Orchestral Percussion?

I would definitely love to hear a demo of the Prepared Piano . Will there be one up soon?

I called BigFish audio about London Orchestral Percussion, and it seemed that it will be out relatively soon.

Anyone know what instruemnts will be in this library? BigFish will not have any information until the product is released.

You may want to do a search on the forum. Donnie posted a list of the instruments. It looks quite nice.

Donnie,

Do you have any news about this product? The person from BigFish did not know much.

Well the good news is that Sean and I ended up adding a bunch of new material at the last minute. Of course this has delayed things a bit but the masters are going out today!

I can not stress enough though that this is NOT intended to be a \"replacement\" for UOP. This is a whole different animal in and of itself and the two will compliment each other very nicely. Thus, to be fair, for guys who own UOP will get a break on the price on the LOP.

Donnie

Donnie,

can you elaborate a bit on how the \"break on the price\" will happen? I have preordered LP from Big Fish and I own UOP (duh! ). Should I have waited to order or are you going to have some kind of mail-in rebate?

Thanks!

A-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by apessino:
    Donnie,

can you elaborate a bit on how the \"break on the price\" will happen? I have preordered LP from Big Fish and I own UOP (duh! ). Should I have waited to order or are you going to have some kind of mail-in rebate?

Thanks!

A-
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes! Donnie, I too own UOP, so I\'m curious about the pricebreak as well. I will definitely get this one as though; you can never have too much orchestral percussion
    Any word on the Cage Pianno thing? I understood you guys worked on that as well?

Regards,

Joris de Man

I don\'t want to speak out of turn on the price break because I don\'t handle that department but I know there will be one.

The Cage went off to replication about two weeks ago so you might want to check with Big Fish as it may be in now!

Donnie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by donnie:
    I don\'t want to speak out of turn on the price break because I don\'t handle that department but I know there will be one.

The Cage went off to replication about two weeks ago so you might want to check with Big Fish as it may be in now!

Donnie
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I checked the site (I live in the Netherlands so giving them a call is not that much of an option), but it didn\'t reflect the availabillity of the Cage Piano yet. And although I\'ve found your stuff to be pretty good, I\'d really like to wait for a demo to see if it\'s my cup of tea.

Do you know when one will be up (for both Cage and LOP?)

Regards,

Joris

Go Back to forum