• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need A Copy of GS4 or Other Solution HELP!

Share/Bookmark

Need A Copy of GS4 or Other Solution HELP!

Hi All,

I'm a UK based musician and I need a copy of GS4 but as it is currently discontinued no one seems to stock it. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this software? I have a project deadline looming.

Background: Music set up needs GS and my new rig is Vista 64 bit so I can't run my old copy of GS3 on it. Old rig (32 bit xp system) is completely dead.

If anyone knows where I can find a copy for sale or some other solution that will allow me to get up and running, please, please get in touch.

E-mail: mail@xanderhough.co.uk

Re: Need A Copy of GS4 or Other Solution HELP!

http://www.google.com/products?q=gig...N&hl=en&tab=wf

Have a look through this list, I believe some of these are in stock. Not sure which ones might ship to the UK however.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderHough View Post
    Hi All,

I'm a UK based musician and I need a copy of GS4 but as it is currently discontinued no one seems to stock it. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this software? I have a project deadline looming.

Background: Music set up needs GS and my new rig is Vista 64 bit so I can't run my old copy of GS3 on it. Old rig (32 bit xp system) is completely dead.

If anyone knows where I can find a copy for sale or some other solution that will allow me to get up and running, please, please get in touch.

E-mail: mail@xanderhough.co.uk
    I wouldn't be too confident GS4 will run either. See if you can find a copy of GVI.

Am still looking for a copy if anyone has one to sell or know where I can get one.

Cheers

I have been using Giga Orchestral 2 since around 2000 and I loved it. My computer crashed at the end of 2008 and I had to replace the hardware. I tried to reinstall Giga on my new XP Pro 32 bit, Intel Duo 3 gig machine and it would not load. I called Tascam and spoke at length with the tech guys who said that it will not work on a duo processor and I needed to get either the 3 or 4 version. They also said that Giga 4 WILL NOT WORK on a 64 bit XP operating system: they never worked out the bugs. I bought Giga 4 and it works great on my system. Good luck.

Go Back to forum