• Register
  • Help

Topic: NEW QLeap info

NEW QLeap info

Quantum Leap VotApocalypse and 56 Strat will be available tomorrow (wed.). I\'ve been busy and in kind of a daze so I haven\'t finished the guitar demo. Also, I listened to the mix of the choir and thought it was pretty bad in general. The final demo at soundsonline.com will be better.

Re: NEW QLeap info

Third times a charm?

well I ordered VotA at Sound Chaser last night. If it shows up Wed, and they ship it, hopefully by friday...if not then next week. Anxious.

Really...I am an Idiot

The demo of Vota at soundsonline weigh more than 40Mo. Is it some kind of bug?

MP3 Demo is up at soundsonline.com. (7 megs) Its a little muddled sounding, because of some strings that are mixed poorly, but you can get a good idea of the library anyway. Guitar demo next week.

Nick I jsut listened to the demo again. I cant wait till this sucker arrives at my door

Even if you say the mix is mussled, the choir sounds fantastic. I know personally I will be doing some programming and adding slower attacks for some workds and variations, but man this sucker sounds like its already great. I can\'t wait till afte you use this sucker for a while and other users use it for a bit to start hearing what can be done. Similar to he scond demo of QLB you put up that sounded great compared to the original.

Really...I am an Idiot

Go Back to forum