• Register
  • Help

Topic: Who to contact about building a stand alone instrument using the Kontakt player?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Who to contact about building a stand alone instrument using the Kontakt player?

I\'m not sure if this is what you\'re talking about, but check out tuespec.com or email peter alexander (he\'s on the message boards...) he builds computers systems specifcly for gigastudio and kontact.

Re: Who to contact about building a stand alone instrument using the Kontakt player?

Thanks for the input Seth, but I\'m talking about a stand alone software instrument that incorperates Kontakt and a custom interface just for the sample library. Just like EW is going. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Who to contact about building a stand alone instrument using the Kontakt player?

I emailed but had no response. I\'m looking for information about creating a sample product that incorperates a Kontakt player. Similar to how EW is doing their instruments. Thanks.

If anyone from NI is here and knows who to contact please private message me here or simply post the information here. Thanks!

Hi Munsie,

the person you should talk to is me, Martin. I can give you further information on these issues. Please email me directly:

martin.jann@native.instruments.de

Go Back to forum