• Register
  • Help

Topic: A GREAT new bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GREAT new bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been lucky enough to hear a VERY early demo of the new Bela D Media Bass library
    which will be released soon........ and..........

... Yet again....... WOW!!!!! (I'm sick of saying this about these guys!!!)

This is quite a specific library but at the same time a really authentic sound.... and that sound is...... GEDDY LEE in samples!! Seriously it's Rush's bass player in our computer... ok... he won't actually play for us.. but soundwise... even on the brief listen I had.. it's SOOO on the money! Loads of bite and energy but without the "twang" that so many libraries end up with when they go for that kind of sound.

If you've no idea who Geddy Lee is, no worries.. all that you need to know is that this library is really individual and doesn't sound like most of the other libraries out there. I've got them all, and love them all but this one really looks like it's going to be a bit different.......and a bit special.

Lets hope so!

Just thought I'd share it with you in case there are any "Geddites" out there!!!!!!!

Re: A GREAT new bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ty,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Once the official demos are created, Bela D Bass will be ready for prime time. It is by far the most intense product I have ever created (12,000+ samples) and, as a bassists since the age of 15, the most personal.

All the very best and thank you again,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum