• Register
  • Help

Topic: Issue on Stylus RMX: the first note is quieter then others

Share/Bookmark

Question Issue on Stylus RMX: the first note is quieter then others

I have an issue with Stylus RMX and I have succesfully reproduced it all times I wanted.
    On Logic If I put i.e. 3 signle notes on a sequence corresponding to a Stylus part (which can be a groove or a sound menu type), playing the sequence I get the first note more quietly then the others (even if it has the same velocity value). I don't understand why..
    On the contrary if I put on arrange the original groove this seems to not happen.
    Any other who encounters this issue?

Re: Issue on Stylus RMX: the first note is quieter then others

Quote Originally Posted by mnstudio View Post
    I have an issue with Stylus RMX and I have succesfully reproduced it all times I wanted.
    On Logic If I put i.e. 3 signle notes on a sequence corresponding to a Stylus part (which can be a groove or a sound menu type), playing the sequence I get the first note more quietly then the others (even if it has the same velocity value). I don't understand why..
    On the contrary if I put on arrange the original groove this seems to not happen.
    Any other who encounters this issue?
    Hi, Yes I can confirm this as well. I don't quite recall which loop I use in slice mode but I get it where using it as a groove loop or sliced, I have a project I am working on right now. I will have to get back on that. But yes this is annoying.
    Intel Q6600 Quad core 2 @ 2.4- 4Gig 667Mhz Mem, Intel D975XBX2 MB, S8.3.1
    Delta 24/96 audiophile sound card

Re: Issue on Stylus RMX: the first note is quieter then others

Till now the only workaround I found is to put a note with 0 velocity value BEFORE the real notes.
    But I agree that it's annoying..

Go Back to forum