• Register
  • Help

Topic: Howdy from Ohio

Share/Bookmark

Howdy from Ohio

Hey everyone,

Geez, it's been a long time since I've been on here. I just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello. I've been extremely busy lately, but I should have some new music for you very, very soon. (Possibly, this evening if I can get DP5 to cooperate!!)

Anyway, I will post more later on.

Have a good day, my friends.

Jonny (Where the Blazes have you been??!!) Lost

By the way, is the new GPO out? I thought I saw it on here somewhere, but I may have been wishful thinking! :-)
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Howdy from Ohio

Thought I'd say hi as I'm listening to your music. Until a few weeks ago I have only been visiting here sporadically so I'm not too sure who has been posting a lot and who has been, er, lost.

I'll be visiting Ohio next week, but up closer to Wrayer's stomping ground. Actually, just the next town over.

And if you haven't seen yet, the new Aria based GPO is not out yet and it's best not to ask when it will be out
    Trent P. McDonald

I'll be in Ohio in 4 weeks. Hitting Cedar Point for 3 days. Then we head down to visit one of my wife's friends in the Cincinnati area as well as going to Kings Island for a day. Can't wait to ride a few roller coasters!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    I'll be in Ohio in 4 weeks. Hitting Cedar Point for 3 days. Then we head down to visit one of my wife's friends in the Cincinnati area as well as going to Kings Island for a day. Can't wait to ride a few roller coasters!

Jim
    You MUST ride the new Diamondback at Kings Island. It's awesome, so I hear. (Sadly, my riding days are over.)

http://www.kidiamondback.com/public/...ads/videos.cfm

http://www.kidiamondback.com/
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Jerry,

My plan is to hit Diamondback as the first ride of the day. I have a Platinum Season Pass which is good at all Cedar Fair parks which which gives us ERT (Early Ride Time) entry into the park before the general public. Hopefully with the ERT we can get a few rides in!

Jim

Go Back to forum