• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Demos Using Dan Dean, DS Soundware, Purrfect Drums, Bardstown Samples

Share/Bookmark

New Demos Using Dan Dean, DS Soundware, Purrfect Drums, Bardstown Samples

I have just added five \"special\" new demos to my MP3 page, which feature sampled instruments by Dan Dean, DS Soundware, Studio Cat \"Purrrfect Drums,\" and Bardstown Audio\'s electric and acoustic jazz guitars and a Lite Gig Version of my new Bosendorfer Imperial nine and a half foot concert grand piano.

The lite version of the Bosendorfer is a single velocity layer of pedal up forte samples and release triggers.

Go to www.bardstownaudio.com and click on \"Special MP3\'s\" and they are at the bottom of the page.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: New Demos Using Dan Dean, DS Soundware, Purrfect Drums, Bardstown Samples

I have had a couple of inquiries about Dan Dean\'s trombones and trumpets on a couple of these new demo tunes, as to whether there was any sort of processing or EQ, considering these raw trombone and trumpet samples lend themselves to classical/orchestral music. These people were amazed as to how good these trombones and trumpets sounded in big band swing music.

On Dan\'s trombones and trumpets, I boosted the mids and lows and pulled down the highs with Wave\'s C4 TDM plug-in in Pro Tools. This process gives these trombones and trumpets a very balzy and breathy sound, which makes them perfect for big band swing music, in addition to orchestral music. I was rather amazed myself when I processed these instruments in this fashion.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio www.bardstownaudio.com

Go Back to forum