• Register
  • Help

Topic: Mozart's third part of the Divertimento K.253

Smile Mozart's third part of the Divertimento K.253

Here is an animation on the third part of the Divertimento K.253 for 2 Oboes, 2 Horns and 2 Bassoons.
    You can follow the plan of the work, and read the score which is synchronized with the music, but also listen to every instrument separately or make all the associations you want.
    Downloading can be a little bit long because there are 6 recordings included in the animation.

It is here http://www.ecouteactive.fr/mozartwa/...ntoK253-3.html

I have tryed to do my best with the translation in English).
    Do not forget the F11 key to show in full screen.

Re: Mozart's third part of the Divertimento K.253

Great performance, great presentation, good movie and very instructive. I liked the movement of that window over the score.

Merci beaucoup Thierry,

Wilton, NH

I really liked this. It is a very good way to go through the score and quickly tell what part is making what sound.

One small problem - whenever I played it the 1st oboe and the 2nd bassoon (top and bottom parts) seemed a little out of synch. They played about a quarter beat late.
    Trent P. McDonald

Dallas, Texas

Mr. Lecadieu,

Thank you for the post. I enjoyed this little moment at the end of a haggard day.

tony h
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Thanks to every one for listening.

Trent, I noticed that some times there was a little problem with the Synchronization. I resolved it by a clic on the go to start button. But yesterday, as I was going to use the animation with my students, I met exactly the same problem as you, and a reload didn't resolve it (it was with a different computer).
    I dont know why this problem appears on some computer.
    Any way, thank you for trying.

Thierry - This is wonderful! It all worked perfectly on my laptop, loading time wasn't very long, synchronization was correct.* Simply excellent work with GPO, and the animation is so fun - I had a great time first playing the entire piece with the full ensemble, then going through and soloing instruments and then pairing them up in various ways.

Thank you so much!

Randy B.

* oops. After writing this reply, I returned to the site to play the music again. But this time the first Oboe was out of synch with the rest. Odd that it played correctly the first time, but not this second time. ?

Go Back to forum