• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GPO4 has finally arrived!!

Share/Bookmark

GPO4 has finally arrived!!

This is an ad from Keyboard magazine, June issue, page 37, as reported by Ed from Alabama in the Aria engine thread.

http://www.box.net/shared/e3d7vms1h2

While the ad indicates a downloadable version, it is not yet available on the Garritan site. Seems like this could happen any day now; maybe Gary thought the issue would come out a bit later?
    Wider is better.

Smile Re: GPO4 has finally arrived!!

Well,

Unless Gary had a severe attack of N.E.W.T. Syndrome, it looks like it's about to happen soon.

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDEE

Re: GPO4 has finally arrived!!

Slick advertisement.
    Looks very enticing to those who have not already found the Garritan library to be so useful and musical.
    I can't wait for this to go live so that I can upgrade my GPO to the new ARIA version that I have already found so much better in the FINALE and EWI versions.
    Congrats, Gary!

I am pleased Gary hasn't succombed to his NEWT syndrome. Despite the advertisement, it will be ready when it is ready, and available when it is available.

Hmmm

That was rather profound don't you think?

THE BEST LAID PLANS OF MICE AND MEN
    JUST GO AWRY AGAIN, AGAIN

tony h
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Gary did inform me that the ad came out a little earlier than expected, but that GPO Aria should be ready soon. Since no other details were provided, and Keyboard generally comes out in mid month, this could mean that GPO Aria will likely be ready within the next 30 days. Maybe sooner!
    Wider is better.

Quote Originally Posted by dominick View Post
    Gary did inform me that the ad came out a little earlier than expected, but that GPO Aria should be ready soon. Since no other details were provided, and Keyboard generally comes out in mid month, this could mean that GPO Aria will likely be ready within the next 30 days. Maybe sooner!
    Or maybe later.

Or MUCH later.

I'll be waiting with credit card in hand. I have the online store page bookmarked.

BTW, is there a chance I'll be able to use my current project files in Overture 4 with GPOA? Maybe too early to tell, but just curious.
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Steven Wright, comedian

Does anyone know which brass samples from projectSAM are in GPO4?
    Im hoping the answer is 'all of them', but i doubt it somehow...

Go Back to forum