• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Lyrical Distortion releases Modern 5 Str Bass for one day only - just $10

Share/Bookmark

Cool Lyrical Distortion releases Modern 5 Str Bass for one day only - just $10

Lyrical Distortion's Friday Extravaganza $10 one day release May 22, 2009 Friday Extravaganza $10 one day release May 15, 2009
    For One Day Only!!!! $10
    CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

This price is only good from 12:00:00am - 11:59:59 EST May 22, 2009

After May 22, 2009 it will no longer be available individually!
    Please don't email us the following day begging to get it

Modern 5 String Bass

Lyrical Distortion Friday Extravaganza $10 one day release May 22, 2009 is proud to present Modern 5 String Bass, an Ibanez Mahogany 5 String Bass, recorded direct via Countryman Type 85Active Direct Box, Great River ME-1NV, Apogee Rosetta and programmed in Kontakt 2.2.4 to be easily played from any MIDI controller (88 keys recommended) or sequencer through an amp or amp simulator.

24bit/44.1 samples
    1.49gb - over 2700 samples
    Picked or Fingered
    Features four variations
    including

Picked – dn/up
    Fingered – in/mi
    Palm picked – dn/up
    Hammer on
    Pull off
    Staccato – pick, palm, fingered (dn/up, in/mi)
    Finger Noise
    Assorted FX

Demo

Aaron Dirk - One
    Theo Krueger - Basstruction

We hope you enjoy our latest offering for $10!!!
    Don't forget to take advantage of our 50% off our other products!

Re: Lyrical Distortion releases Modern 5 Str Bass for one day only - just $10

Thanks again, Aaron and Steph! - downloading.

Hi everyone!
    I'm thinking about getting Gunslinger AD, but I have a question before buying. Gunslinger ADi is recorded direct and needs something like amplitube or guitarig to go along with it. That is fine by me, because I got Guitarig 3. I'm looking for a heavily distorted, fat sound and I was just wondering which one will serve my purpose better. Should I get the already distorted Gunslinger AD, or would I get a more fat and heavier sound from putting Gunslinger ADi through Guitarig 3?

Frankly this is all getting a bit inconvenient - every Friday morning I have to scrabble around for my credit card when I should be getting on with work.

Couldn't you set up a standing order system to take all the work out of it?

Obviously I'm joking - a great set of instruments at fabulous prices - thankyou so much Steph and Aaaron...

Barrie

Added Bass and Drum demo

Demo
    Theo Krueger
    Basstruction

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm thinking about getting Gunslinger AD, but I have a question before buying. Gunslinger ADi is recorded direct and needs something like amplitube or guitarig to go along with it. That is fine by me, because I got Guitarig 3. I'm looking for a heavily distorted, fat sound and I was just wondering which one will serve my purpose better. Should I get the already distorted Gunslinger AD, or would I get a more fat and heavier sound from putting Gunslinger ADi through Guitarig 3?
    Hello Mastermind,

I would say, if you're happy with the way GuitarRig sounds for you, go for the direct version.
    If you don't want to bother with tweaking the amp sim and want the sound of a real Dual Rectifier and to just load and go, then go for GunslingerAD

Either way has it's pros and cons. One can custom tweaked to sound the way you want, the other isn't but is a real cranked amp sound.

Thanks Aaron!
    I decided that I want the dual rectifiers after all.

Have a good day!

Aaron,

Thank you once again for your outstanding customer support. I really appreciate that!

I have finished the download.

Andreas

Downloading as I write. Thanks for those great specials and great products!

Btw, how is the Les Paul sample library project going? Will it be something as big as Lyrical Direct, in terms of size and feature? I have to say I look foward to hear that one.

Less than an hour to go!!!

Hurry and get it before it's gone!!!

Go Back to forum