• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chorus?

Share/Bookmark

Chorus?

What happened to the GPO Chorus? Is this still in the works or has matters of unspecific nature with peanut butter on top put a damper on the project? I would love to have some voices. I need some one to talk to!

Re: Chorus?

Hey Styxx!

Well, for what it's worth, Gary played a sample for me a year ago when he opened his phone line up for calls on Memorial Day (has it been a year already?!?). What he played sounded absolutely awesome!!! Like you, I could sure use voices for some of the chorals I work on. I can only guess the new version of GPO is taking priority, which may be coming out soon, if the ad in Keyboard is any indication. Or not. Or it's an attack of the NEWT syndrome again!

Gary

(The other Gary)

P.S. Hey, Gary, are you going to let us call you again on Memorial Day Sunday??? Hint....hint!!!!
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

What about Realivox, for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    What happened to the GPO Chorus? Is this still in the works or has matters of unspecific nature with peanut butter on top put a damper on the project? I would love to have some voices. I need some one to talk to!
    He's back!!! How are you doing now, better shoulder? And can we expect some composition picturing your experiences in that hospital?
    Nice to see you back in full shape... or do you want that chorus to say musically "Oooooooh, Aaaaaahhh"?

Raymond

Id love to hear some choir demos....and whathappened to the organ instrument? I thought that had come out ages ago, but i checked the products page the other day and it was no where to be seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    He's back!!! How are you doing now, better shoulder? And can we expect some composition picturing your experiences in that hospital?
    Nice to see you back in full shape... or do you want that chorus to say musically "Oooooooh, Aaaaaahhh"?

Raymond
    Thanks Raymond. Not entirely in one piece yet. Left arm is restricted in a sling strung snugly against me chest. There was more damage than the MRI had shown. Not only a very torn rotators cuff (have pics of my surgery) one of the bicep muscles was torn so badly beyond repair that they just snipped it and let it go! Sounds gruesome, yes? Doc says I'll lose about 5% power (should match my overall IQ. ). So, needles to say me right arm is in need of more healing which will come along with P.T. Today is the first I've been able to use both hands for typing. Howevva, my arm gets quite tired fast so I have to minimize my efforts.

I would post the pics of me surgery if I didn't think it be to overwhelming. But, if you insists just let me know and I'll try to finger a way of postingk 'em.

Go Back to forum