Got a question I need help with. Im just starting to program my own Cello with samples that I have accumulated. My question is...HOW DO I ASSIGN A RELEASE SAMPLE??? I thought I\'d been through everything on the wizard...but still...I am clueless...could someone please help a newbie???
A) The one-by-one approach
1. Mark all regions to be affected.
2. Choose \'Click to assign dimension\'
in the Dimension view(lower midscreen,
next to the Velocity view)
3. Make a 1 bit(2-splits) dimension and
from the Control source choose
\'Release Trigger\'. Remember to
check the \'Apply to all regions\'.
4. Assign samples to the new layer.
B) The Combine approach.
1. Having made 2 instruments, one with
your initial instrument and another
with your come to be release samples,
use the \'Combine Instrument\' option.
2. When combining choose Release trigger
from \'Using this controller\'.
In both a) and b) you\'ll have to adjust
the \'Release trigger decay\' and possibly
the \'Release vel. response\' values on the
Response Tab (Lower right view)