Hi I am brand new to this forum and am very sorry if this topic is in the wrong place or these questions have already been answered, but I am a total noob to playback etc. and I have 3 questions.

1. often when I am playing back my score (a larger one) in finale 2008 with GCM it will skip and fall out. Then when I close finale I get the error message Mem_Bad_Pointer. Can anyone help with this?

2. I am trying to play back an entire marching band show that I'm writing however once I get all of my staves setup and stuff, some of them playback other staff sounds (i.e. a percussion staff plays back flute sounds) or they don't play back at all. I am a noob to playback software; is there something I can do about this?

3. I have been pretty satisfied with the GCM so far. however, to me the trumpet playback hasn't been quite what i'd hoped for. Has anyone else experienced this and are there solutions?

Thank You so much in advance for any help you can offer. I am very new to this software and I trying to get going on some stuff.