• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New instruments @Try-Sound - try before you buy!

Share/Bookmark

New instruments @Try-Sound - try before you buy!

Hello VI freaks,
    I am happy to announce that there are a few new VIs available at www.Try-Sound.com for immediate live test over the internet!

- projectSAM Orchestral Brass Classic
    - projectSAM Symphobia 1.1 Upgrade
    - vir2 Acoustic Legends HD
    ...more to follow soon...

"try-before-you-buy" - www.Try-Sound.com is the world's only platform that offers the possibility of testing virtual instruments from your home anywhere in the world by transmitting MIDI and audio over the internet. This free service is provided by www.bestservice.de and www.SoundsOnDemand.com

Already included instruments:
    * Best Service: Artist Complete, Complete Classical Collection 2nd, Chris Hein Bass, Chris Hein Guitars, Chris Hein Horns V1 & V2, Convolution Space, Cult Sampler, Drums Overkill, Ethno World 4 Professional, Galaxy II Pianos, Latin World, Orient World, String Essentials 2nd, Xsample Chamber Ensemble
    * MusicLab: RealGuitar & RealStrat
    * Yellow Tools: Independence Free
    * Synthogy: Ivory Grand Pianos, Italian Grand & Upright Pianos
    * HeavyOcity: Evolve
    * z.plane: Vielklang
    * Wallander WIVI

Have fun!

Robert
    Try-Sound team

Re: New instruments @Try-Sound - try before you buy!

Hello,
    Meanwhile the complete Vir2 VI range (by Big Fish Audio) is available at www.Try-Sound.com for immediate live test over the internet!

- vir2 Elite Orchestral Percussion
    - vir2 MOJO: Horn Section
    - vir2 VI.ONE
    - vir2 World Impact Percussion
    - vir2 BASiS
    - vir2 syntAX
    - vir2 Acoustic

"try-before-you-buy" - www.Try-Sound.com is the world's only platform that offers the possibility of testing virtual instruments from your home anywhere in the world by transmitting MIDI and audio over the internet. This free service is provided by www.bestservice.de and www.SoundsOnDemand.com

Already included instruments:
    * Best Service: Accordions (by Tarilonte), Artist Complete, Complete Classical Collection 2nd, Chris Hein Bass, Chris Hein Guitars, Chris Hein Horns Vol.1 - Vol.4, Convolution Space, Cult Sampler, Drums Overkill, Ethno World 4 Professional, Galaxy II Pianos, Latin World, Orient World, String Essentials 2nd, Xsample Chamber Ensemble, TITAN
    * MusicLab: RealGuitar & RealStrat
    * Yellow Tools: Independence Free
    * Synthogy: Ivory Grand Pianos, Italian Grand & Upright Pianos
    * HeavyOcity: Evolve
    * Project SAM: Symphobia, Orchestral Brass Classic
    * Sample Logic: Synergy
    * z.plane: Vielklang
    * Wallander WIVI

PS: Our development of a native OSX support for Try-Sound is nearly finished and will hopefully be released during May But you still can use "Crossover Mac" meanwhile!

Robert
    Try-Sound team

extrely nice hear this OSX stuff. and i must say this nice all samplelirary manufacturers have own good and points almost always. and i must ask how these libraries are choiced ? becouse i want Garritan products with this way and others what i cannot sell if i buy.
    ps.i currently dont have money buy crossover this is reason why is extremely nice not only nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JUPEKU View Post
    extrely nice hear this OSX stuff. and i must say this nice all samplelirary manufacturers have own good and points almost always. and i must ask how these libraries are choiced ? becouse i want Garritan products with this way and others what i cannot sell if i buy.
    ps.i currently dont have money buy crossover this is reason why is extremely nice not only nice.
    Basically Try-Sound has been developed for our own Best Service products. But we opened it to all partners whose products we distribute. Some of them like to participate in Try-Sound - some don´t!

Robert

Today we like to inform you, that we have added the following new PlugIn to www.try-sound.com for instant live check:

***** Yellow Tools Independence Pro *****
    This is an amazing sampler including a great 70GB sound library which is currently available in a world wide "FireSale" promotion (limited to 999 units) for EURO 149.00 only (was 399.00)

More good news: Our development of a native Mac OSX client for Try-Sound is nearly done and will be released this month. In the meantime Mac INTEL users still can use "Crossover Mac" (or Windows of course) for booking free Try-Sound sessions.

There are 41 virtual instruments available now for instant online test....more coming soon....

Please enjoy !

Robert
    Try-Sound team

I for one can't wait for the OSX support - online 'try before you buy' - this has to be the way forward, surely?

Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by bestservicerobert View Post
    Basically Try-Sound has been developed for our own Best Service products. But we opened it to all partners whose products we distribute. Some of them like to participate in Try-Sound - some don´t!

Robert
    Nice know. and today my garrtan instruest is gone almost. But when Mac OS X version is done i must test Indepence pro at least.

We like to inform you, that we have added the following
    new PlugIns to www.try-sound.com

- Ethno World 5 Professional & Voices by Best Service
    With its 20 GB content (uncompressed) and more than 800 patches this new Kontakt 4 based release is one of the largest ethnic sample libraries in the world. It is available as a full boxed DVD version at www.bestservice.de and as a download at www.soundsondemand.com (splitted into 2 parts: instruments and voices)

- Galaxy Vintage D by Best Service
    A legendary grand piano - as a virtual instrument!
    Vintage D, a virtual grand piano that is based on samples of Bauer Studios’ famous 1920 Steinway D, which has served for legendary recordings. Some of the best pianists have recorded legendary albums on this instrument, among them Keith Jarrett, Chick Corea, Carla Bley, Guillermo and Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Abdullah Ibrahim, Wolfgang Dauner, John Taylor and many others.
    Richie Beirach called it ‘the best piano in the world’. Available as a boxed version through www.bestservice.de or as an immediate download at www.soundsondemand.com

- Galaxy II K4 Piano Collection by Best Service
    The highly rated Galaxy II Grand Piano Collection has been upgraded to Galaxy II K4, which includes the new Kontakt 4 Player, a new user interface, new features, better performance and additional samples.
    The collection is available as a full boxed DVD version at www.bestservice.de or as three individual piano downloads at www.soundsondemand.com

www.try-sound.com is 100% Mac compatible meanwhile and the web interface has been totally renewed shortly.
    There are about 50 virtual instruments available for free and instant online test....more coming soon....

Please enjoy !

Robert
    Try-Sound team

We have just added the following new PlugIns to www.try-sound.com:

- SYMPHOBIA 2 by ProjectSAM
    THE SEQUEL TO THE ACCLAIMED ORIGINAL SYMPHOBIA SYMPHOBIA 2 is more of what you've been missing in your orchestral palette. New and exciting ORCHESTRAL ARTICULATIONS, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring SYMPHONIC EFFECTS, exclusive LEGATO ENSEMBLES with real legato transitions, DYSTOPIA III and a brand-new interface. SYMPHOBIA 2 is the new no-brainer library for any film, game or TV composer. The adventure continues... with SYMPHOBIA 2.

- Ivory II Grand Piano by Synthogy
    The world's most popular virtual grand piano collection just got better with the creation of Ivory II Grand Pianos. Featuring a greatly expanded sound set with nearly double the velocity layers, and the powerful, new Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II Grand Pianos soars at the highest possible levels of sampling and synthesis technology.

There are more than 50 virtual instruments available for free and instant online test....more coming soon....

Please enjoy !

Robert
    Try-Sound team

Hi to all,
    It´s time for new releases on our popular online test station. We have just released the following brand new Best Service libraries:
    - Evolution Series World Percussion
    - Forest Kingdom by Eduardo Tarilonte

Take the chance to login or register at www.try-sound.com for your free test session.
    Try-Sound is still the one and only realtime online test station worldwide offering more than 50 famous virtual instruments from major suppliers!

More surprising news to come soon!

Robert
    Best Service team

Try-Sound.com is a free service provided by www.bestservice.de and www.soundsondemand.com

Go Back to forum