• Register
  • Help

Topic: SampleTekk Recorders

SampleTekk Recorders

As we are doing the Groupbuy now, I thought I'd let you know of some of our products, so how about Recorders. Normal price: $119, Groupbuy price: $59.50!!!

SampleTekk Proudly Present:

Renaissance Flutes

A complete set of recorders, Bass, Alto, Tenor, Soprano and Sopranino, beautifully played by one of Sweden’s top flutists and recorded at Fascination Street Studios in Orebro, Sweden.
    This set of recorders gives you the possibility to perform classic recorder music, to explore the wonderful tone of the recorders or use as a great mood setter in your music, (remember “Stairway to heaven”?)
    The recorders have been recorded(!) chromatically, that is, all notes within the instruments natural range has been recorded.
    There are no loops! Each tone is held for about 5 seconds, and that’s how long a musician normally can hold a note without breathing.

Included flutes are: Bass, Alto, Tenor, Soprano and Sopranino. Each flute is about 200Mb

You are able to buy Renaissance Flutes both on DVD and as DirectDownload

Renaissance Flutes comes in native Gigastudio 3, Gigastudio 2 (DVD only), Kontakt, HALion and EXS24 Mk II format, 24 or 16 bit (16 bit DVD only)

If you buy the DVD, you will get ALL formats on the same disc, both 16 and 24 bit versions!

Here are a couple of demos:

Renaissance Flutes Demo 1
    (Reverb added)
    Renaissance Flutes Demo 1 No Rev
    (No Reverb added)

Renaissance Flutes Demo 2
    (Soprano Recorder, Reverb Added, Ac Guitar from the K2 library, LARGE FILE! 14.1Mb)

Renaissance Flutes Demo 3
    (Tenor and Soprano Recorder, Reverb Added, Strings from the K2 library)

For more info, visit SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Recorders

I bought them in this group buy and I've already used them in a medieval scene in a movie. They worked out great! Thanks.

Another very satisfied customer! I've had them for ages, and still love them as much as when I got them.

The only thing with recorders is how out of tune they traditionally get played. Even the very best players overblow in the desperate attempt to make the recorder have a dynamic range. I suspect the Renaissance Flutes would work great with a script that detunes notes very slightly in proportion to velocity.

I'll third the thumbs up here. The recorders are beautiful sounding and easy to use. Another fine product from SampleTekk!

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum