• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Y'all,

    I first posted this piece over three years ago and got one response. (Thank you, David Sosnowski.) I hope it does better this time.

    This is my "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five". All instruments are from the Garritan Personal Orchestra sample library.

    My best to all.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Wonderful Larry. I have it playing through my studio and it sound GREAT!
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  3. #3

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    Wonderful Larry. I have it playing through my studio and it sound GREAT!
    Thanks for taking the time to listen, Mister Aram.

    Best Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Now you've got two responses. It is almost a modern version of one of Bach's harpsichord concertos. Made me smile. It sounds great, optimistic, joyful, and it has many harmonic tricks.

    More of this Larry,

    Raymond

  5. #5

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Now you've got two responses. It is almost a modern version of one of Bach's harpsichord concertos. Made me smile. It sounds great, optimistic, joyful, and it has many harmonic tricks.

    More of this Larry,

    Raymond
    Thank you very much for the good review, Mister Raymond.

    Take Care,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wilton, NH
    Posts
    2,450

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Very nice, Larry. A very enjoyable listen. Another winner here.
    Trent P. McDonald

  7. #7

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Quote Originally Posted by trentpmcd View Post
    Very nice, Larry. A very enjoyable listen. Another winner here.
    Many thanks, Mister Trent. I appreciate your message.

    Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Good to hear this once again, Larry.

    Well done!

    Best,



    David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

  9. #9

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    Good to hear this once again, Larry.

    Well done!

    Best,

    David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    I appreciate your message, Mister David. Your opinion means a lot to me. Thank you for giving this effort a listen.

    My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "Harpsichord Exercise Number Twenty-Five"

    Thanks for posting this, Larry - First time around was before I was a member here.

    Another solid piece from the eclectic but always energetic and classically schooled Alexander catalog.

    Randy

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •