• Register
  • Help

Topic: GEM Piano Expander eprom?

Share/Bookmark

GEM Piano Expander eprom?

Anyone know of anyone who still sells the upgraded eprom chip for the GEM\GeneralMusic RealPiano Expander?

I found a brand new RealPiano expander for a low price, but it has an early version of the software--version 1.04, and I'd like to upgrade it. I think the eporm chip is the only way to get the longer samples.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: GEM Piano Expander eprom?

qrst632:

The link you posted takes me to what seems to be a Chinese site, with no text in English, so I can't find any reference to the GEM Piano Expander.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnson View Post
    qrst632:

The link you posted takes me to what seems to be a Chinese site, with no text in English, so I can't find any reference to the GEM Piano Expander.
    Never-ever klick on links such as this because it's a spam and it can be harmful for your computer.
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Seems as though the administrators have removed his response. Which is probably good. But it leaves me without a response. And I wrote to the US distributors for GEM with the same question, and also got no response. I think I have reason to worry. Oh, well. The older eprom still has a good sound. I just wanted to have the latest version.

Go Back to forum