• Register
  • Help

Topic: J Bridge, Anyone?

Share/Bookmark

J Bridge, Anyone?

Hi all I am very tempted to purchase Omnisphere.

I am working in 64 bit Win 7 and Cubase 64.

A few questions please:

Does Groovelock work with things like BFD2 and other midi files? How is it used with a track if you dsont have Stylus?

Does it work thru J-Bridge in 64 bit?

Any news re 64 bit?

cheers all

Zero
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Re: J Bridge, Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero View Post
    Hi all I am very tempted to purchase Omnisphere.

I am working in 64 bit Win 7 and Cubase 64.

A few questions please:

Does Groovelock work with things like BFD2 and other midi files? How is it used with a track if you dsont have Stylus?
    Yes....it works with any MIDI Files.

Does it work thru J-Bridge in 64 bit?
    Yes.

Any news re 64 bit?
    Working on having 64-bit native Omnisphere release this Fall...probably in Oct/Nov timeframe.

Thanks Spectrum, Just installing it now... really looking forward to it I loved Absynth, but I feel this is going to be even better
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Bought it, got it working. One little glitch I had was if I double clicked on a sound (not knowing its a single click in omnisphere to select a patch) I then hung J bridge with a message stating it could not load the patch as it was already loading it - or something off that nature. I could NOT access the dialogue box until I unchecked the 'always on top function' in Jbridge's option box.
    It all seems to be running fine now - so far

Hey if I have your attention how about a surround version??? It would be really neat if you had real control of surround channels (on the move) so you could rotate or move sounds around

Zero

You can already do tons of stuff with surround and Omnisphere. Use Stack mode and the multiple outputs of each part and then assign the surround panning in your host.

Better to do it this way since all hosts handle surround differently.

Go Back to forum