• Register
  • Help

Topic: Service center not installing correctly can't register.

Share/Bookmark

Service center not installing correctly can't register.

Hey all, service center is not installing on my system. (macbookpro OS x 10.5) I click on it....it starts to run and asks me to agree to terms....lets me know it's install path....then says it has 162 items to install....then just disappears....it says it will create a folder in aplications called "service center" but nothin. Please help! Thanks! Martin

Re: Service center not installing correctly can't register.

is it installing service center along with the actual application? if so, delete any previous versions, reinstall, decline the service center option, and see if you can download the latest version directly from the NI website. i've had to reinstall NI stuff twice over the last week (GPO, gofriller, ethno world, reaktor), and every product wants to reinstall the service center over and over, and then needs to update it (twice!)...it is a mess and in a way i'm surprised i got everything working.

at least its 100% separate from the products themselves, so you should be able to get them running in 30 day demo mode while the service center stuff gets sorted.

Re: Service center not installing correctly can't register.

Thanks you for your help and reply! Got 'er done! Thanks! martin

Go Back to forum