• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: "March Of The Tribbles"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "March Of The Tribbles"

    All,

    Here is my "March Of The Tribbles".

    Do you remember what Tribbles are? ("Beam me up, Scotty.")

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    I had no idea you were a Star Trek fan,
    Larry -- though, slap me upside the head,
    I should have guessed.

    A well done march, my friend, with or
    without little furry things that multiply too
    quickly.

    All my best,



    David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

  3. #3

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    That is GREAT Larry!!!
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  4. #4

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    I had no idea you were a Star Trek fan,
    Larry -- though, slap me upside the head,
    I should have guessed.

    A well done march, my friend, with or
    without little furry things that multiply too
    quickly.

    All my best,

    David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Scotty was my hero, Mister David.

    "Captain...If we go any fasterrr, she'll blow! We need morrrre di-lithium crystals!"

    Thanks for your message. I was thinking that I was not going to get any responses at all.

    My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    That is GREAT Larry!!!
    Thanks, Mister Aram. I appreciate your response.

    Best Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member bigears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,053

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Hi Larry,

    Somehow I lived through the Star Trek years without getting draw in to the series. I think I was too entranced with the opposite through that period.
    "Girls and Guitars" was all I could think about.
    Your "March" is very creative and fun to listen to. Something in it reminds me of the Beatles "Sargeant Pepper" sound. Maybe the harpsichord instrument and the horns. Nice job on this one! John

  7. #7

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Quote Originally Posted by bigears View Post
    Hi Larry,

    Somehow I lived through the Star Trek years without getting draw in to the series. I think I was too entranced with the opposite through that period.
    "Girls and Guitars" was all I could think about.
    Your "March" is very creative and fun to listen to. Something in it reminds me of the Beatles "Sargeant Pepper" sound. Maybe the harpsichord instrument and the horns. Nice job on this one! John
    I like just about anything that has to do with space and astronomy and the universe and The Jetsons and...

    Thanks for giving "...Tribbles" a listen, Mister John.

    Best Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Fun stuff, Larry - Another piece with the great GPO Harpsichord. Good! I love that instrument. And I always enjoy the opportunity to think back on the original "Star Trek" series--vastly important show to me when it first aired, and it remains so. Thanks for the music and the nostalgia.

    Randy

  9. #9

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Fun stuff, Larry - Another piece with the great GPO Harpsichord. Good! I love that instrument. And I always enjoy the opportunity to think back on the original "Star Trek" series--vastly important show to me when it first aired, and it remains so. Thanks for the music and the nostalgia.

    Randy
    My pleasure, Mister Randy.

    It was a great, kitschy show, wasn't it? "Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor, not a (fill in the blank)". (Dr. 'Bones' McCoy) "Warp three, Mr. Sulu." (Captain Kirk) "Fascinating." (Mr. Spock) "Captain, she's gonna blow! We need morrre Dilithium crystals." (Scotty)

    Thanks for listening and commenting.

    My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "March Of The Tribbles"

    Beam me up another one Larry, this was great! I mean, I was really getting into this when all of a sudden these little furry things started coming out of my computer and made it quite impossible to finish the piece.

    But never fear, I took my wireless laptop outside and finished it.... it was the logical thing to do!

    Now I have to transport myself off to work.

    Cass

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •