• Register
  • Help

Topic: Groove lock in Omnisphere

Groove lock in Omnisphere

I'm just exploring the arpeggiator of this great synth.

I have dropped a midi file from stylus rmx into the groove lock section of omnisphere. I want to audition omnisphere sounds playing this midi file in omnisphere however when I change to the next sound the midi file in the groove lock disapears and I have to drop the midi file in again. Is there a way to lock the midi file in and then audition sounds?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Re: Groove lock in Omnisphere

Hi Reeasy I am also new to this synth so treat my answer with caution, but I dont think this can be done. Maybe this wis why you dont get replies

Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

The arpeggiator settings are an integral part of each patch, so when you change the patch, that loads in a new set of arpeggiator settings. Being able to try out a variety patches while leaving the arpeggiator the same is a popular enhancement request. In the mean time, you can use the arpeggiator preset menu to copy the arpeggiator settings you want, then paste that into each patch as you browse.

- Glenn

Zero and Glenn thanks for the replies.

I thought that may be the case, but was just checking to see there wasn't a magic switch I was missing.

Best wishes

Go Back to forum