• Register
  • Help

Topic: What are your favorite Omnisphere patches?

Share/Bookmark

What are your favorite Omnisphere patches?

I'm just interested in what everyone's favorite patches are and what type of music you use your favorite patches on and why you love the the sounds in your favorite patches.

Lets hear it!

Re: What are your favorite Omnisphere patches?

lol theres far too many awsome patches to choose favourites, but ive been having fun with symphony of pulsing harmonia.

Yes so much to speak of....

I've been trying to get to know the Core Library.

Honestly the core library alone has so many excellent soundsources that are the basis for patches, but sound so great they can be tweaked and used by themselves. I've been exploring the ambient textures lately. Try this: Within the soundsource browser search for 'DR2/Ambient'.

However, don't listen to those late at night in your darkened room....what a mind trip! ~shivers~ You could fall into a deep trance of distorted reality and come to 4 hours later with your index finger pressed down on C3, drooling down your face.

Not that its happen to me..........I just heard things.

ms

i could rather make a list of patches in Omni that i dislike and that would be a very short one for sure. Actually sofar there are zero entries in that one.......

Hans I must agree with you - this is one handsome synth!!! I love the pads and the human voices but its ALL good.

Zero
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Go Back to forum