• Register
  • Help

Topic: Installing JABB, already have GPO

Share/Bookmark

Installing JABB, already have GPO

I am about to install JABB on a computer already containing GPO, KP2 version 2.2.4.001. Should I proceed according to the instructions, or is there something connected with having both libraries I should observe. As far as I can see, installing JABB will mean that I also install KP2 all over again. Does this, for instance, mean that I loose changes in the default setting I have made for the use of GPO (such as adding new channels).

Re: Installing JABB, already have GPO

Hi Bernt,

I'm not sure if reinstalling KP2 will overwrite your output configuration. My gut says yes. Fortunately output configuration is not a horribly long thing to fix.

It will not overwrite any of your custom multis, however.

Best of luck with the install.

Reegs

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs View Post
    Hi Bernt,

I'm not sure if reinstalling KP2 will overwrite your output configuration. My gut says yes. Fortunately output configuration is not a horribly long thing to fix.

It will not overwrite any of your custom multis, however.

Best of luck with the install.

Reegs
    Hi Reegs,

it turned out that the installation in fact gives the option not to install KP2 (or VST plug-ins). So, I only chose to install the JABB library (one box checked out of four). Seems to work fine (even the NI activation). Any possible problem with this?

If it's working fine and it's been through one or two restarts, then probably not!

Go Back to forum