• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sampletekk group buy: when you receive the downloads?

Share/Bookmark

Sampletekk group buy: when you receive the downloads? [solved]

Hi. I have bought in the Sampletekk group buy, and i was wondering if im missing something. I believed that July 1 was when the downloads will be confirmed but i dont see any news here in the forum and i hasnt been able to contact Mr. Worra by mail.
    Is there something i am missing, some step i dont did? I received a confirmation of the payment on June 2 but not any other mail.

Thanks any answer/tip. Sorry if only i must to wait... a little anxious

Best Regards
    Marcelo Colina

Re: Sampletekk group buy: when you receive the downloads?

Don't be anxious -- something has gone slightly wrong, but Sampletekk are the most accommodating and honest of people.

Email per@sampletekk.com and explain what you need.

He may see this thread and post here, but it's best to ask him directly.

I paid for mine two days ago via Paypal. I clicked to place the order, the instant Paypal receipt came up and then I clicked on "return to sampletekk" which took me instantly to the download page where I downloaded the first part of the pianos. The entire process took about 50 seconds from purchase to beginning of download.

I also received a confirmation email from ST about 10 minutes later with a reminder of where the urls and order information are for revisiting later to download. Everything looks pretty automated with that.

One thing it took me a minute to remember is that I used 2 different email addresses during stages of the order process and my email confirmation with the url information actually landed at the email address I forgot I used in setting up my account.

If you used more than one email address anywhere in the process, you may want to check your various boxes.

I bought the Rain Piano and Black Grand based on reviews and tips. Great Pianos ! Maybe I'll get the 7cg next.

But two days ago it was July 1, and the Group buy was until June 30. The instant download is, i believe, for the normal buying.
    I will wait, i guess that if they had a succesfull group buy, they are just organizing the things.

Thanks your answers!
    Marcelo Colina

Hi Marce

You should get the links to your downlads immidiatly after you've done your purchase. If not, something has gone wrong. I'll check it out.
    Also, I've been away on work for a couple of days, therefore no mail... sorry about that!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hello Worra,
    did you get my various emails ? (I've trying to reach you for more than 2 weeks now, and never got a reply.
    The problem was about my order for TBO upgrade from TSO : I did receive a confirmation, but the transaction was never charged and I did not receive anything.
    (my email is the same as my user name, + yahoo.fr)
    Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Worra View Post
    Hi Marce

You should get the links to your downlads immidiatly after you've done your purchase. If not, something has gone wrong. I'll check it out.
    Also, I've been away on work for a couple of days, therefore no mail... sorry about that!
    Hi. Im mailing you again and i am sending a PM. Thanks your attention.
    Marcelo Colina

The problem is solved. Appear that for some reason my buy was ok but not registered. Per solve it for me.

Thanks!
    Marcelo Colina

Is it normal that Worra does not answer emails? I know he said somewhere around here that he was gone a couple of days but I've now sent four different emails to his site over the past two weeks and nada in response. I also purchased Rain and Black Grand and was asking him about the white grand, Nada answer. I posted a post here just before buying and he didn't answer that either.

I know he sells a lot of stuff and is present on lots of different forums, but two weeks and longer with no email response is kind of a drag when you're trying to buy stuff from the guy.

Thats odd. Anytime I had a question I got an immediate email response the following day. Try PMing him here, as its possible your emails are not going through?

BTW, for those that ordered updates they arrive via mail only (no download option for upgrades as specified on their site), so that would account for the delay. I ordered 7CG & Black grand update, and BOTH arrived via mail just the other day.

Go Back to forum