• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Announcing Cinematic Strings

Share/Bookmark

Lightbulb Announcing Cinematic Strings

I'm proud to announce the imminent release of my new string sample library: Cinematic Strings.

The samples were recorded in one of Australia's premiere concert halls, and provide the perfect balance of clarity, warmth and intimacy.

Distribution will be via download only.

Please see the poster for more details.

Demos and more info coming soon.

-Alex Wallbank
    www.cinematicstrings.com

http://www.cinematicstrings.com/images/csposter.jpg

Re: Announcing Cinematic Strings

Wow, this really is a year of strings. Nice artwork Looking forward to hear the demos.
    Passion for Sound
    http://www.soundreel.com

Quote Originally Posted by alx View Post
    I'm proud to announce the imminent release of my new string sample library: Cinematic Strings.

The samples were recorded in one of Australia's premiere concert halls, and provide the perfect balance of clarity, warmth and intimacy.

Distribution will be via download only.

Please see the poster for more details.

Demos and more info coming soon.

-Alex Wallbank
    www.cinematicstrings.com

http://www.cinematicstrings.com/images/csposter.jpg
    A;

Alex, How soon do you think the demos will be available?

Hey Alex- hope you can get your Cinematic String demos out there ASAP! People are just about to open their wallets for L.A. Scoring Strings, which is supposed to go on sale today.

Congratulations Alex! Wishing you all the best!!
    Francis
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Yes, indeed, a lot of strings libraries are announced at the same time !

Alex, you are certainly aware that a lot of people are going to buy LASS in the next few days (because of the special pre-order price ending the 20th of july - or before -). I am seriously considering to buy it myself.

Could you please tell us more about your library? Demos are not very important, because there are made for the shining of the library. "Naked" demos (live playing with a patch or two) are more interesting IMHO for the potential user.

Furthermore the draft of your manual or some elements about the scripting, even the patches list would be welcome.

Wish you the best,

Alexandre.

Alex, perhaps you could engage in some more dialogue here about this? (otherwise it comes across as a one-off advertisement). I would love to hear more about this.

pax

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed reponse. I'm just flat out trying to get some demos together, and yes I'll put together some demos showcasing the individual sections too.

This will come very soon (I'd say within the next 10 days). If you're after really warm sounding lush strings, then you're gonna want this library.

Exclamation Re: Announcing Cinematic Strings

Dude, LASS sales-offer is about to end after this week. Hurry with the demos, otherwise you'll lose a bunch of potential customers!!! I'm dying to hear your library! I'm especially interested about how it's programmed (playability) - is it a bunch of patches that you have to load separately to achieve different tasks or is it less patches with some intuitive ways to play them to get portamento, glissando, staccato, spiccato etc? How does it work with the vibrato - is it also controllable in realtime or is it a separate patch? Tell more about the scripting! What about legato?

Demoooos and moreee asap!
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

yeah demos would be greatly appreciated!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast