• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What is Spectrasonics working on now?

Share/Bookmark

What is Spectrasonics working on now?

Hi,
    Since Trilian should have been released (3rd original date), what naturally should have followed was getting rid of user reported bugs and releasing follow-up versions. But now, since Trilian won't be released until October, what is Spectrasonics working on in the meanwhile?

Re: What is Spectrasonics working on now?

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    But now, since Trilian won't be released until October, what is Spectrasonics working on in the meanwhile?
    Umm... Trilian?
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

But Trilian is supposed to be finished. It was delayed not because the software wasn't finished but because of the unexpected death of a Spectrasonics team member who was in charge of packaging. I imagine the beta testing is also over, again for the same reason.

So what are they doing now?

Why having tea with Alice of course. Its always teatime in Wonderland
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

We are finishing Trilian and making it even better! :-)

We also have the major project of the 64-bit native version of Omnisphere we are working on and testing, which is a big job.

There's lots of other stuff going on too. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    since Trilian won't be released until October, what is Spectrasonics working on in the meanwhile?
    Alien relations - it takes a lot of time, effort and corporate hospitality to stop them defecting to another company. (I mean space aliens of course and not illegal aliens)

Think cowbell + artificial intelligence + infra-chorus. And I'm not talking plug-in here, but fully independent/automated System Trivolution Endo-Acoustic Multipliers. The beta I tested was actually 128-bit running on 32-core.

Sorry for spilling the beans, EP.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    We are finishing Trilian and making it even better! :-)

We also have the major project of the 64-bit native version of Omnisphere we are working on and testing, which is a big job.

There's lots of other stuff going on too. ;-)
    Will the 64-bit version be a complete new purchase or a cheaper upgrade option OR free upgrade from the current version? ;D

Trivolution Endo-Acoustic - T.E.A beta 1.04d worked fine on my system (G5).

But..
    the latest 1.04e produced glitches when using the Vintage Compressor FX. With the WormHole Amplitude Modulation Mode (WHAMM) set below -100 ms (detecting transients before they appear in the audio stream) - my percussion loops have a distinct click 52 ms before the transient.

I'll attach a jpeg of the bounced files from Logic 9.1 STAT
    Mac PPC 2ghz dual, 1.67 ghz PPC 17" lappy, Samson 65a, Logic 8.01 (dont use), Live 8.05 suite (dont fix what aint broke), Skull collection & Howling dogs.

You could compensate with your brainwaves, running CC1024. Just use the Spectrasonics Brainjack adapter (don't forget to clean your neck first).

Go Back to forum