• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bring On The Omnisphere

Bring On The Omnisphere

I have been viewing the first few tutorial videos in preparation for the arrival of Omnisphere which I have just ordered. I knew it was a great product and often when you know a movie is going to be good it isn't quite as good as you expected because you have high expectations. Not so with Omnisphere. I haven't even laid a finger on it yet and already I am drooling just from watching the first few tutorial videos - it looks and sounds incredible and like it will easily keep me busy for the next 10 years!

I know I am preached to the converted but I just wanted to thank Eric for such an amazing instrument. I feel so inspired already and thank you for these amazing tutorial videos which are so helpful, easy to follow and also at no extra cost! It is a great help to be able to view them before you get the software. All my other products require me to spend $50-100 per video.

Way to go Spectrasonics!!

Re: Bring On The Omnisphere

Welcome: I second that emotion - bought it a few weeks ago - then Trilogy and RMX. Dont forget RMX too, check out the RMX videos on Utube

Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Go Back to forum