• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Where can I download - GPO

Share/Bookmark

Where can I download - GPO

Cant beleive it's not downloadable.

Just been looking at Garritans Site to purchase GPO and I cant beleive it's not downloadable.

I dont suppose if anyone know if a company has this product for purchase as an ECD.

Lib.

Re: Where can I download - GPO

Hello again, libitina

"...Cant beleive it's not downloadable..."

hehe--How fast we adapt to technological advances. The current version of GPO is from the "old days" (a short few years ago) when these kind of large multiple gig sized apps weren't being downloaded regularly. The upgrading is done online, however.

You sent me to Google, not being familiar with the term "ECD"---and with such a long list of things that can stand for, I'm still not sure what it means. But you're referring to some kind of hard copy. GPO comes on a DVD.

I did another quick search - Here's a UK source for GPO:

http://www.timespace.com/product/product_list.php

Type in "Garritan" if it doesn't open to the page I'm seeing which has all the Garritan Libraries listed.

Randy

...and in the future there will be libraries from Gary downloadable.
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Gunther! You're so scarce these days--we miss you! - Thanks for the post--That's right, the soon-to-be-release GPO4 will be available for download.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist View Post
    ...and in the future there will be libraries from Gary downloadable.
    I listened to you on the triangle, have you tried the tambourine, it's got lots of little jingly bits on for you. Consider that a good upgrade for being so good on your first instrument.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Gunther! You're so scarce these days--we miss you! - Thanks for the post--That's right, the soon-to-be-release GPO4 will be available for download.

Randy
    Thanks for this, I think I nearly have all the information i need now, so If GPO is due out really soon then I'll wait for the new ECD(ElectroniCDownload)

Thanks for all the info people.

Lib

Er, is GP04 downloadable or only the upgrade? Will Libitina be able to download without first buying the initial programme?

Just to be clear.....

soon to be released GPO4? hhmmm....we'll just have to wait and see...and wait...and wait......and see.
    GPO4 will be fully downloadable, not only the upgrade. That's at least the way I understood it.

and wait...and wait...

and see...

Is there any dates for the new GPO4 release?

I vote DPDAN to create lots of new Demo's showcasing what will be another fantastic library from Mr. Garritan!!

Hehe....

''Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons. You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body''. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

''If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music''. ~Gustav Mahler

Dan.
    Trumpet, cornet, flugel player. Composer and student.

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post

Randy
    Thanks for your kind words, Randy my friend!

I have a lot of work and I am working on my first lib, and this steels me the most time. But, I am here.

Libitina, wait for my recording with my new multiple triangle!

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Quote Originally Posted by germancomponist View Post
    Thanks for your kind words, Randy my friend!

I have a lot of work and I am working on my first lib, and this steels me the most time. But, I am here.

Libitina, wait for my recording with my new multiple triangle!

Gunther
    Cant wait to hear Gunther, really looking forward to to it, Glad to read people here have a good sence of humor..

By the way, I know there's a major change coming in GPO4 with the switch from KP to ARIA, no this is going to sound really daft, but not.

Is the price of the new GPO going to be the same price that GPO is at now, becasue as someone mentioned in one of the other thread "people who purchase PGO now will get the free upgrade to GPO4 when released".
    So I could potentially save some pennies if it is going to be more expensive I would be better purchasing GPO now and just throw it in the bin LOL (not literally)and then download my new GPO4 when out hope that makes sence.

Lib

Go Back to forum