• Register
  • Help

Topic: For what it's worth.

Share/Bookmark

Cool For what it's worth.

A while back I mentioned I produced music for a short film "Traveling Salesmen" (Comedy). In case anyone is interested and has the ability to get this television station here is the schedule air time.

In an email sent to me;

All - As announced previously, "Life, Before Your Eyes" "Traveling Salesmen," and " Judy and Jason's Psychic Time Holiday Special," will be included in a television special airing August 5th at 10:30PM on WNED-TV. ................. Further, we need a short bio on each team, backgrounds, college, other projects, etc., and any fascinating background on the making of the films. Ron Santora will be introducing the three films and would like some data to include in his intros. Send them via email ASAP to me and I will compile and send to Ron. Do this today! He needs to shoot this and post next week! - Terry

I don't know if any of you yuts are able to view WNED-TV Public Broadcast Network but if you are able ... Tis a first for me. However, not the last. I was asked to join the team once again this August for another 48 hour film festival contest thingy.
    Styxx

Re: For what it's worth.

Great news! Way over here on the west coast, don't think I can tune into WNED-TV. Had fun looking around their website just now - got frustrated in my attempt to find a listing for the special. Maybe they'll have the show available on disc later on.

Have a viewing party! Congrats, Styxx.

Randy

Congrats Styxx!
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

Congratulations Styxx!
    Trent P. McDonald

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post

I don't know if any of you yuts are able to view WNED-TV Public Broadcast Network but if you are able ... Tis a first for me. However, not the last. I was asked to join the team once again this August for another 48 hour film festival contest thingy.

Well, by golly, sound really neat to me, something to be pleased with and proud of!

Richard

Congratulations Styxx!

That's terrific, Styxx!
    Is WNED a pbs channel? Maybe it will be on multiple PBS stations if that is the case.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    That's terrific, Styxx!
    Is WNED a pbs channel? Maybe it will be on multiple PBS stations if that is the case.
    Yes, it is a pbs channel and it might well be on multiple pbs stations. I know with my cable service I can get pbs on several stations including high def channels. Maybe I can gather up some information from the local pbs station (WNED).

And, thank you all for the support!
    Styxx

Thumbs up Re: For what it's worth.

What...woth? YOU DO!

You as a great friend and fine musician. Congrats and good luck for the next!

Congratulations, that's awesome!!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum