• Register
  • Help

Topic: burning piano!?

Share/Bookmark

burning piano!?

hi!
    i dont' own omnisphere, and i don't think i will be able to buy it soon, either because it's expensive for me and i had to change my PC first!

but, nevertheless, i would very curious to take a listen to the "burning piano" patch, which was just incredible to see and to hear during the preview videos last year.
    is there anyone who used this sound in a full song to share? or just maybe record a burning piano performance...
    thanks!

Re: burning piano!?

Google "burning piano"

Quote Originally Posted by bosone View Post
    hi!
    i dont' own omnisphere, and i don't think i will be able to buy it soon, either because it's expensive for me and i had to change my PC first!

but, nevertheless, i would very curious to take a listen to the "burning piano" patch, which was just incredible to see and to hear during the preview videos last year.
    is there anyone who used this sound in a full song to share? or just maybe record a burning piano performance...
    thanks!
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

thanks, i found a lot of things on youtube, i didnt think about that!

It's featured on the new Dream Theater album.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    It's featured on the new Dream Theater album.
    ... which is absolutely great! i saw JR video but i didnt know the intro piano on "nightmare to remember" was actually "burning"!
    thanks

Haven't heard the song but it's probably not the preset as is. I'll bet JR threw in there some of his own tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by bosone View Post
    ... which is absolutely great! i saw JR video but i didnt know the intro piano on "nightmare to remember" was actually "burning"!
    thanks
    the way he plays will make any piano burn eventually.......

Go Back to forum