• Register
  • Help

Topic: $99 -- 65% OFF!!! any Lyrical Distortion Kontakt product

Share/Bookmark

Cool $99 -- 65% OFF!!! any Lyrical Distortion Kontakt product

Lyrical Distortion is putting our Expanded Edition products on sale this week for $99 that normally sells for $279. These are our new Expanded Edition sample libraries for Kontakt.
    Note: This sale is already going on with current customers for all Lyrical Distortion products, which we'll extend an addition week past. If you are a user and have not received an email regarding and would like to, please contact us.

Act quickly before we come to our senses! This sale is only for one week and
    ends July 24, 2009.

To receive this special pricing USE THE CODE: LDrocks.

The choices are:

Lyrical Distortion - Electric Guitar Sample Library for Kontakt (amped electric guitar multisamples)
    Description:
    A 1994 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 electric guitar, recorded through a Mesa Boogie amplifier and programmed/scripted for use in Kontakt 2.2.4 or better to be easily played or sequenced. We've ADDED a GunslingerAD electric guitar, a 1989 B.C. Rich "Made In USA" Gunslinger electric guitar, recorded through a cranked Mesa Boogie amplifier. Lyrical Distortion includes unique features like double tracking, Auto RIFF to provide a unique sounding instrument, sampled with incredible depth and playability. we sampled four variations of every note for every articulation, utilizing random cycling for authentic swift repetitive lines. In addition, we also recorded the articulations twice, to allow independent control of two guitars for double tracking. The patches include single note picking, single note up picking, single note hammer-on's, single note pull offs, performed power-chords (I and V), performed up power-chords (I and V) and more. Also, all patches are available as performed palm-mutes as well as non-muted.
    Over 8gb - 11,000 samples
    Click here for more information

Lyrical Direct - Electric Guitar Sample Library for Kontakt (guitar multisamples recoded with direct input for you to add your amp sim)
    Description:
    Our direct input recorded guitar library, just add your effects and/or guitar amp sim. A 1994 PRS Custom 22 electric guitar, recorded direct via Countryman Type 85 Active Direct Box, Great River ME-1NV, Apogee Rosetta and programmed/scripted for use in Kontakt 2.2.4 or better to be easily played or sequenced represents a unique sounding instrument, sampled with incredible depth and playability that gives you the ability to create your own sound. Features four variations of every note for every articulation, utilizing random cycling for authentic swift repetitive lines. In addition, we also recorded the articulations twice, to allow independent control of two guitars for double tracking. Now includes GunslingerADi, a 1989 B.C. Rich "Made In USA" Gunslinger electric guitar. Patches include single note picking, single note up picking, single note hammer-on's, single note pull offs, performed power-chords (I and V), performed up power chords (I and V) and more. Also, all patches are available as performed palm-mutes as well as non-muted.
    Over 7gb - 14,000 samples

Select Guitars and Basses- Numerous Electric Guitar and Bass Guitar Sample Library for Kontakt (guitar and bass multisamples recoded with direct input for you to add your amp sim)
    Description:
    An assortment of electric guitars, basses, and acoustic guitars all recorded direct, so that you can apply your own effects and/or amp sim. Includes:
    * 1973 Fender Stratocaster, all 5 pickup selects
    * 1994 PRS Custom 22, all 5 pickup selects
    * Gretsch "Brian Setzer" Nashville, 3 pickup selects
    * 1989 BC Rich "Made In USA" Gunslinger, with dual guitars
    * 1972 Fender Jazz Bass, with finger and picked playing styles
    * Ibanez 5 string bass, with fingered and picked playing styles
    * Dreadnought Acoustic, finger picked
    * Taylor Auditorium acoustic, finger picked with nails
    All instruments were recorded direct via Countryman Type 85 Active Direct Box (acoustic guitars were miked dry with AKG large condenser mic), Great River ME-1NV, Apogee Rosetta and programmed/scripted for use in Kontakt 2.2 or higher to be easily played or sequenced through an amp or amp simulator.
    Nearly 8gb - 16,000 samples

Aaron Dirk
    Lyrical Distortion

Re: $99 -- 65% OFF!!! any Lyrical Distortion Kontakt product

Just 3 days remaining.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to save 65% on these great guitar sample libraries for Kontakt!

Note: Our libraries are fully compatible with the latest Kontakt 3.5 version release

Today is the LAST DAY!

Hi,

Now, I try to be very careful in my comments - everyone knows the feeling
    when one has tried something intensively without any good result and
    the frustration grows and generates sometimes expressions which one regrets later.

I bought the Lyrical Direct, knowing that the product MUST be good
    and as the most popular LD´s download it must have several satisfied end users. That´s why I blame in the first hand myself that I have not managed
    to learn using the LD in 2 hours. But I write this comment anyway to the public Forum, maybe someone else than me can learn from the answers. (I´m not afraid raising questions which someone may find embarassing daft).

But I honestly, think that a sign of a good product, now matter how technical it is, is that the interface "leads and teaches" the user. A good example, in this same genre, I think, are Chris Hein´s products where the learning curve is very low and the user from the very beginning can feeld satisfaction.

What happened to me with the Lyrical Direct is, that after downloading several hours the huge library and after installing it, 1) there are some files missing in some instruments (e.g. the Gun ADi Lean Heavy), 2) I can get any sound from some of the instruments (e.g. Gun ADi metal pick, G1 Shizit Select Lead), 3) don´t get the controls working with some instruments (e.g. hte Shizt 2 G1 version 1, solo and legato are active and I can´t turn them off, how does the Chord and Riff work etc.).

I´m most grateful if the LD people can give me short lesson how to solve these challenges 1-3. I know I haven´t read the whole manuals carefully, please don´t bother just mention this. Once again, I admit I´m not most clever with the computers and adjusting little buttons here and there, but maybe in these hard times the developers can tolerate my kind of stupid customers, too.

Thanks in advace for your good advice,

Harry

Go Back to forum