• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: "emBRASSment"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "emBRASSment"

    This is a new brass ensemble piece that I wrote this morning. It consists of sections of trumpets, "French" horns, 'bones and one tuba. The instruments are GPO and VSL.

    Here is "emBRASSment".

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member sd cisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    832

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Saturday afternoon and the circus came to town! Great syncopation with the Tuba. And you just wrote and recorded it this morning? My, my!!
    Thanks!
    Best regards,
    sd cisco

  3. #3

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Music Lovers,

    This is a new brass ensemble piece that I wrote this morning. It consists of sections of trumpets, "French" horns, 'bones and one tuba. The instruments are GPO and VSL.

    Here is "emBRASSment".

    Regards,
    Okay Larry, what are you going to write this afternoon?

    This new piece is VERY nice Larry. I like the way it moves and the sound quality is great. Well Done.........again.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  4. #4

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Saturday afternoon and the circus came to town! Great syncopation with the Tuba. And you just wrote and recorded it this morning? My, my!!
    Thanks!
    Best regards,
    sd cisco
    My pseudonym is "Speedy Gonzalez Alexander".

    Thanks for listening.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    Okay Larry, what are you going to write this afternoon?

    This new piece is VERY nice Larry. I like the way it moves and the sound quality is great. Well Done.........again.
    I think that I will laze this afternoon and not write a danged thing.

    Glad you liked it, Mister Aram. Thanks for the two claps.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wilton, NH
    Posts
    2,450

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    This morning? Although I was up at 6 I sure didn't have time to write several minutes of ensemble music. Most likely not even a few seconds worth.

    Enjoyable listen.
    Trent P. McDonald

  7. #7

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Quote Originally Posted by trentpmcd View Post
    This morning? Although I was up at 6 I sure didn't have time to write several minutes of ensemble music. Most likely not even a few seconds worth.

    Enjoyable listen.
    When I grow up, I want to be even faster than now.

    Thanks for having a hear, Mister Trent.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Larry, you're just doing this to freak me out, I KNow it - "Hi, I tossed this off with my eyes closed while I was drinking coffee this morning, talking with my wife, listening to the news, and answering the phone at the same time."

    This new thing would've taken me 3 weeks to do - that's how long I've spent so far on my new piece. You're speeding up, I'm slowing down!

    And now I'm Much more awake after hearing this package of brassy energy - Very nice! Thanks Mr. A.

    Randy

  9. #9

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    Thanks, Mister Rand'.

    Sincerefully,

    Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "emBRASSment"

    What am I going to say, Larry?...

    You KNOW what I'm going to say, right?!?!?

    Snor
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •