• Register
  • Help

Topic: Undo edit changes in Omnisphere?

Share/Bookmark

Undo edit changes in Omnisphere?

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to undo (hopefully multiple steps of undo) when editing an instrument in order to return to previous settings? I really enjoy tweaking patches, but often find myself going too far down a path, and want to return to where I was before. Now I know I can save a patch, and return to it, but when exploring for new sounds I really dont want to "stop and save" after every little tweak, as this really breaks the creative flow.

In plugins like FabFilter, going back without breaking creativity is a snap, as they provide a multi-step undo button directly in their plugin. Simply click the undo button as many times as necessary. AWESOME!!! Does such a thing exist in Omnisphere? If not, can we at the very least get a functionality similar to command-click (which returns the parameter to "0") where perhaps option-click returns the parameter to its previous position?

Really enjoying omnisphere as the sounds themselves are amazing!! Still struggling to find a good work flow, but hopefully you guys will be able to help me find one! THANKS!

Re: Undo edit changes in Omnisphere?

I dont think this is possible

Zero
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

It's on the wishlist for the future...

Yeah I've encountered similar situations also.
    Undo options is high on my wish list together with a big shiny red "talent" button on the main page assignable to any layer.

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    Yeah I've encountered similar situations also.
    Undo options is high on my wish list together with a big shiny red "talent" button on the main page assignable to any layer.
    Thats a different plugin altogether
    http://www.sweetwater.com/insync/04/01/2002/

For now you can copy and paste settings for almost every section of Omnisphere. The entire Part, or just one layer, of just one envelope, or fx rack, just one fx, etc ... comes in handy!

Go Back to forum