• Register
  • Help

Topic: Authorization not working...?

Authorization not working...?

I purchased GPO about a year and a half ago on my old computer. I installed it, registered it, and it worked fine. Then I purchased my laptop and moved my music production software over to it, along with my second registration of GPO.

Unfortunately, last autumn my laptop's hard drive had its operating system crash so I had to reinstall windows and everything. It's been a busy past nine months, but I tried to reinstall GPO once and the authorization didn't go through.

I'm trying it again now. In the readme, it says that you just need to reauthorize the program if you have changed hardware. Reinstalling my OS certainly seems to fall into this catagory.

Unfortunately, when I try and submit my registration online with the registration tool, I get a page load error...

Secure Connection Failed

www.nativeinstruments.de uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.native-instruments.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

Am I using an out of date tool? Do I need to do something special to indicate this is the same computer? I still have my original GPO box and DVD if that is of any use. I'd hate to have lost functionality of this program due to a simple hard drive crash.

New Era Orchestra (www.myspace.com/neweraorchestra)

Edit: I've read the registration tool FAQ and have emailed the appropriate System ID for a third installation. Feel free to ignore or delete this thread. Sorry!

Re: Authorization not working...?

The Registration Tool is obsolete. You should use the Service Center instead.

Go Back to forum