• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sonic Implants Strat : GREAT !!!

Sonic Implants Strat : GREAT !!!

I just wanted to testify :
    needing some clean guitar samples and still waiting for Phoenix\'s QL Strat release, I have downloaded the 2 Gig Strat Implants... and they are just great !!
    If you care about that clean \"strat attitude\", which gives any tune that modern or retro (you choose)and responsive feeling, it\'s just the way to go !
    Being a guitar freak, I\'ll check of course the Phoenix\'s guitar as soon as possible, (which probably is more thorough), but I\'m quite sure that even with that \"big stuff to come\", I\'ll find many ways to make this Sonic Strat Implants a very good investment !!!
    To make it short, I\'ve been playing with this clean guitar for 3 hours in a row (just a bit of reverb on top), and now i\'m going to bed with this good feeling of someone who has bought something which is truely valuable... And I remember far more expensive other guitar cd purchases (Don\'t look at me, H.Zimmer...) that did not leave me that satisfied...)
    Happiness !!!
    and xxxxxxxbang for the bucks
    thanks, sonic Implants !

Re: Sonic Implants Strat : GREAT !!!

Thanks for the report!

I second that. I downloaded the Strat today and it might be the best value of any sample on the market.

Twenty dollars well spent.

I\'ve posted praise before about the sample/bang for the buck ratio about Sonic Implants stuff. The strat series is a great value at $40.00. (For both the chords and tones.) Extremely playable. I talked to them on the phone awhile back and asked why they put the samples out so cheap. They basically thought they were putting their stuff on the market at a fair price.

Also sounds great with a little revalver plug in effect in Sonar. Peace.

Hello Munsie,
    Feel free to call Sonic Implants as often as you want....
    but please don\'t make them consider they should raise their fees !
    I indeed do agree that those less than $50 Strats are a real bargain, but well, who would complain about cheapness ?
    If you have had to buy other soundwares in the past years, you probably know that too often you paid big bucks just to be disapointed...
    So paying less and being more satisfied, is a dream come true, and certainly something I really want to keep !
    Moreover, prices being low, I feel more often tempted to go to their site and make some purchase !
    and thanks a lot, Sonic Implants !!

Hell sirbellog,

Don\'t worry, I have never asked them to raise their prices! I have already been burned by purchasing a few giga format guitar libraries only to find out, there is really only 1 or 2 useable patches. I think Sonic Implants offers a great bang for the buck. I can\'t wait for their Sonic Strings and Sonic Brass instruments!

Agreed on the Real Fender Strat from Sonic Implants . Very good samples for the price! I think I might buy the strat chords today as well.
    I love the idea of buying individual samples online. There are so many sounds I\'d like to have off of discs, but usually only need about 1 or 2 of them sometimes, plus you can get your samples delivered online .

\"Hell sirbellog,\"

That\'s funny, I meant HELLO....

I\'ve been on the SI site all day listening to demo after demo, and as the price is definitley right, I\'m about to buy several of the samples I\'ve heard (probably while I wait on a reply here). The one thing that I\'m desperatley wanting right now tho, a decently playable strummed acoustic with single notes as well, I can only buy in their guitar \"packaged deal.\"

I went to Worra\'s and searched around a couple other sites but can\'t find this kind of sample by itself. Anyone recomend one that is purchasable individually?

Thanks in Advance,

also, good to know the strat is as good as I was thinking it would be. I\'ll be playing with it momentarily...

Go Back to forum