• Register
  • Help

Topic: Week 28 - Still waiting for GPO4

Share/Bookmark

Week 28 - Still waiting for GPO4

Aren't we the most dedicated customers of Garritan products?
    I don't know many people who would wait 28 weeks (and counting) for a product to come out without resorting to a competitor for a similar product. **patting self on the back**

A new week a new hope.

Word on the street is that GPO4 manual is 490 pages long. These things take time to type people. Stop being so restless....
    Here's to week 28
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Re: Week 28 - Still waiting for GPO4

Feel the love Gary!

No more waiting!

Rob

Only Yairhol has to wait. We'll make sure Yairhol will have to get to the back of the line until everyone gets theirs first.

I PM'd him earlier but he didn't reply, could have been the first

For the first time in 28 weeks I've been unable to connect to this forum (I got errors when trying to load northernsounds.com) and this is the exact time when all the fun began.
    I got a hint that something **BIG** was happening from kvraudio but wanted to get a formal reply here.

So...where do I sign up?

edit: just read that the download page on garritan.biz was down probably due to the activation issue people have been facing. What's another day to wait after 28 weeks right?
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    So...where do I sign up?

edit: just read that the download page on garritan.biz was down probably due to the activation issue people have been facing. What's another day to wait after 28 weeks right?
    Hopefully you can sign up tomorrow. We figured out what happened with activation and are working on sorting that out now.

Best,

Gary

Go Back to forum