• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Topic: "Tappeto"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Tappeto"

    Y'all,

    This is my "Tappeto" (That's Italian for 'carpet').

    I first posted this a long time ago. Since then I have partially rewritten it, "Garritanized" and re-tweaked it. The piano is the Garritan Authorized Steinway and all of the other instruments are GPO.

    Is the piano too crisp for your taste? I increased the high end frequency response just a bit with the Aria equalizer. I like the extra "bite" that this adds.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Good morning from Oregon, Larry,

    You've been channeling the great classical composers again I see. Good! They're still sounding great through the unique sensibility of your own very musical mind. Thanks for the update on "Tappeto"--!

    Randy

  3. #3

    Re: "Tappeto"

    OUTSTANDING Larry.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

    http://www.myspace.com/451525581

  4. #4

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Good morning from Oregon, Larry,

    You've been channeling the great classical composers again I see. Good! They're still sounding great through the unique sensibility of your own very musical mind. Thanks for the update on "Tappeto"--!

    Randy
    Greetings from the grand state of Texas, Mister Randy.

    This work is 100% Larry.

    Thank you for your comments.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    OUTSTANDING Larry.
    I am muchly obliged, Mister Aram. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member sd cisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    832

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Y'all,

    This is my "Tappeto" (That's Italian for 'carpet').

    I first posted this a long time ago. Since then I have partially rewritten it, "Garritanized" and re-tweaked it. The piano is the Garritan Authorized Steinway and all of the other instruments are GPO.

    Is the piano too crisp for your taste? I increased the high end frequency response just a bit with the Aria equalizer. I like the extra "bite" that this adds.

    Regards,
    Hello Larry;
    Another splendid example of your many skills, replete with dazzling keyboard mastery and I love the Timpani/Trumpet hits!!
    Great stuff - thanks for sharing!!

    Best regards,
    sd cisco

  7. #7

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Hello Larry;
    Another splendid example of your many skills, replete with dazzling keyboard mastery and I love the Timpani/Trumpet hits!!
    Great stuff - thanks for sharing!!

    Best regards,
    sd cisco
    Timpani, yes...trumpet, no. No trumpets were harmed (or used) in the making of this music. Strings, flute, oboe and piano only.

    Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased that you like it.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Budleigh Salterton
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Well done Larry old boy!!! Very good.

  9. #9

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    Well done Larry old boy!!! Very good.
    Many thanks, Old Crumpet.

    My best to you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "Tappeto"

    Where can I order 45 square meters? I want this.

    Big fun,

    Raymond

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •