• Register
  • Help

Topic: When was it announced?

Share/Bookmark

When was it announced?

Well .. looks like I really missed on the big one. I visit the forums every day, except yesterday (Tuesday) when the site was down but I've never seen any announcement that GPO Aria was available for downnload.

I realise it's off the menu at the moment but how did you all know it was available?
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: When was it announced?

I was wondering that as well.
    No formal announcement yet everyone is already downloading and using it.
    Q6600 Quad Core 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, E-MU 1616m audio interface, Cubase Studio 4.1.2, Windows XP Pro sp.3, Omnisphere, Atmosphere, Addictive Drums, Amplitube 2 + Jimi Hendrix, Monstrous

You mean you guys haven't had your Garritan communications chip fitted in your forehead yet?
    David

No announcement yet as we wanted to see how the shop would hold up and try and catch any glitches beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by yairhol View Post
    No formal announcement yet everyone is already downloading and using it.
    We anounced we will make no announcements until after a product is released. Remember NEWT ... NEWT rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    You mean you guys haven't had your Garritan communications chip fitted in your forehead yet?
    Aha .... Mine must be out of range across the pond. Will apply for one of those later models with the super extra added range.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Go Back to forum