• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Topic: GPO4 Activation

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    GPO4 Activation

    Is working again. If you are one of the people who couldn't activate please login to your account at www.garritan.biz and download the keycard again. You can drag from the browser to the open ARIA player or save it to the desktop and drag from there.

    A short video on how to activate

    I've emailed everyone who had an issue with registration but a couple of emails bounced back as undeliverable. If you didn't get an email please login to your account at www.garritan.biz and make sure you have the correct email address in your profile.

  2. #2

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    the new keycard works perfectly.
    thank-you

  3. #3

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Dragged the key card onto ARIA and "BAM!!" registration complete.

    I have been playing with it all morning. Nice job to all who were involved in this project. BRAVO! Now, I have to go... music awaits development!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

    Rich

  4. #4

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Tony -

    Just a quick note to let you know that the Aria player with GPO4 is now working.

    Actually. . . initially, after you very kindly sent your email. . . I went to my Garritan account and downloaded the keycard again. It still did not work. I don't know what the issue was surrounding the activation of the Aria player, but the process did not work for me, at first, even after several attempts and several downloads of the keycard.

    So. . . . I started anew. I deleted everything (I hope) including all of the ".plist" files found anywhere I could find them relating to the Aria player and GPO4. Then, I re-downloaded the new GPO4/Aria player software from the Garritan site. Then, I chose my "Audio Library" hard disk drive (rather than the usual "Macintosh HD" drive) and installed the software on that drive. Of note is that I use my "Audio Library" hard disk drive for all of my instrumental sound libraries including Aria player and notation GPO instruments for the Finale 2009 program. Finally, I faithfully followed the instructions to activate the GPO4/Aria player. Now, all is well.

    Maybe there exists potential issues or conflicts between the new Aria player and the Aria player associated with the Finale 2009 program???

    At any rate, I now have a fully activated and fully functional GPO4/Aria player. I LOVE the SAM project brass sounds! And, I'm glad to have the newer GPO instrumental library. I am very grateful for this product. GPO (and JABB and the Stradivari and the Gofriller) has provided me many, many hours of music and compositional joy and fullfillment.

    Warm regard to you and the entire Garritan/Northern Sounds crew!

    Edward (Ted) Fiebke
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  5. #5

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    Tony -

    Just a quick note to let you know that the Aria player with GPO4 is now working.

    Actually. . . initially, after you very kindly sent your email. . . I went to my Garritan account and downloaded the keycard again. It still did not work. I don't know what the issue was surrounding the activation of the Aria player, but the process did not work for me, at first, even after several attempts and several downloads of the keycard.

    So. . . . I started anew. I deleted everything (I hope) including all of the ".plist" files found anywhere I could find them relating to the Aria player and GPO4. Then, I re-downloaded the new GPO4/Aria player software from the Garritan site. Then, I chose my "Audio Library" hard disk drive (rather than the usual "Macintosh HD" drive) and installed the software on that drive. Of note is that I use my "Audio Library" hard disk drive for all of my instrumental sound libraries including Aria player and notation GPO instruments for the Finale 2009 program. Finally, I faithfully followed the instructions to activate the GPO4/Aria player. Now, all is well.

    Maybe there exists potential issues or conflicts between the new Aria player and the Aria player associated with the Finale 2009 program???

    At any rate, I now have a fully activated and fully functional GPO4/Aria player. I LOVE the SAM project brass sounds! And, I'm glad to have the newer GPO instrumental library. I am very grateful for this product. GPO (and JABB and the Stradivari and the Gofriller) has provided me many, many hours of music and compositional joy and fullfillment.

    Warm regard to you and the entire Garritan/Northern Sounds crew!

    Edward (Ted) Fiebke
    Ted, I replied via email.

  6. #6

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Got your email, Tony. THANKS!

    (I only posted my email to you to give a public "Thank You" for your time and effort in helping me and the others out! Honestly, Tony, it is sincerely appreciated! )

    Cheers!

    Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  7. #7

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by efiebke View Post
    Got your email, Tony. THANKS!

    (I only posted my email to you to give a public "Thank You" for your time and effort in helping me and the others out! Honestly, Tony, it is sincerely appreciated! )

    Cheers!

    Ted
    Thanks again for your kind words Ted, that's what I'm here for

  8. #8

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    I have the original GPO v1.1.8.3 and I can't get the GPO4 download from www.garritan.biz. It won't even let me register my copy of GPO there. HEEEEEEELP!!!
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Steven Wright, comedian

  9. #9

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Quote Originally Posted by dudefromthebronx View Post
    I have the original GPO v1.1.8.3 and I can't get the GPO4 download from www.garritan.biz. It won't even let me register my copy of GPO there. HEEEEEEELP!!!
    You don't register your GPO serial there, that's only for ARIA libraries. Go to the shop, order the $49.95 upgrade, enter your original GPO serial when prompted.

  10. #10

    Re: GPO4 Activation

    Tony, I have GPO second edition.

    Is this GPO4 upgrade the right one for it?

    Can't wait to have less NI and more ARIA on my computer...


    ~Yudit~

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •