• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Aria works fine... but no instruments?

Share/Bookmark

Aria works fine... but no instruments?

Anyone else having the problem where there isn't the option to load the GPO4 instruments? They all installed successfully (I have a 2Gig folder of sounds now), but when I click on the "Empty" menu it just shows the options: "empty import reload and Steinway Basic:" (I have the Steinway basic library already.

I made sure to install them on the same hard drive in my Applications folder on my Intel Mac.

Weird.
    Jess Hendricks
    DMA Student and Teaching Asst in Music Theory/ Composition at the University of Miami
    Personal Website

Re: Aria works fine... but no instruments?

Yes--Weird, Jess!

It seems like you installed things correctly - Aria doesn't have a browser window to direct it to the library, like KP2 had - I would think that means it's supposed to be a fool-proof procedure.

HELP!--Tony, other techno types--we need help here!

There has to be an answer - it will be good to have that answer posted to help other people this happens to.

Randy

Passed on to the developers, should have an answer soon.

I'm showing other instruments other than GPO 4. I suspect when installing somehow instruments from the Aria for Acid were picked up? It's a good thing I am off till August 25 and have nothing to distract me from woiking this out.
    Styxx

Wholly schist I screwed up everything!
    Styxx

If you have any other ARIA samples installed like Finale they will show up in any instance of the ARIA player along with GPO4 or Steinway etc. How cool is that, no messing around with moving samples

I am in the process of reinstallingk GPO4. T minus thirty seconds and counting. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, four and a half, four and three quarters, three, two, two and seven eighths, two and five sixteenths, one, Juan, Juan more time, Annetta more time, I have no more time, one, zero .... ezz complete yes?

Huston ... we have a go.
    Styxx

JUST a FYI.
    I had some problems with ARIA vst (Standalone worked fine) I loaded some violin keyswitch samples but got no sound and the keyswitch keys would not stay on.I rebooted and now everything seems fine.

don't despair 'cause when you get it up and running its BEEEAUTIFUL

Fred

Did you install the RTAS? If you have a Mac, that's probably what you'll need. Also, during the install, you'll get a window with a list of items with check boxes. Scroll down and make sure RTAS is checked.
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Steven Wright, comedian

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    I am in the process of reinstallingk GPO4...
    Styxx, did you miss Tony's reply? He explained that all of the Aria driven libraries you have will automatically show up in the load menu ----

Randy

Go Back to forum