• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: To Nick Phoenix about his QL 56 Strat

Share/Bookmark

To Nick Phoenix about his QL 56 Strat

Hello, Nick,
    I’m among those who are quite interested and awaiting the release of your QL 56 Strat… You said in a previous thead that it will be distributed by \"East West\"…
    So I searched the Web for a « East West » site in order to see how to order, price and so on, but found none…
    So would you be so kind to tell where it’s possible to check for your Strat pack ?
    Thanks a lot !

Re: To Nick Phoenix about his QL 56 Strat

eastWest IS www.soundsonline.com in the US

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

www.eastwestsounds.com will get you there as well.

Nick,

It appears SoundsOnline is taking orders for this library now and is asking $299.95. (I thought the list price was $299.95, no discounts?)

In any event, they mention it will be shipping the 12th of this month. Do you plan on doing any demos for this library? I would think these would already be up somewhere?

Do you have a home page where one can learn more about the QL series? Updates, info, etc.

Thanks.

Yes, Nick,
    we would like to know MORE now...
    I\'m the one who started this QL Strat topic, and have awaited a reply from you for weeks, totally in vain...
    Hope that things are going to take some speed now.

\"Do you have a home page where one can learn more about the QL series? Updates, info, etc.\"

Where does one log on to learn more about the Quantum Leap products? Isn\'t there a home page somewhere for support, updates, info, etc. ???

Sorry, I didn\'t reply. The strat library will be at EAST WEST in about a week. The demo will be ready before that. The day the library shows up, all the info will appear on soundsonline.com.

Demos, hello ..demos? Where are you demos?

Hey guys, Nick\'s probably not employing a staff the size of Media Ventures, so everything he\'s doing is kind of cottage industry, which may even keep the prices down, but it means one thing at a time.

He\'s only just finished the VOA demo. I\'m sure it won\'t be long until he\'s done with a few strat ones.

At least he should be happy with the feverish anticipation

What kind of guitar sounds/types does this library have? Only clean guitar, or do we also get fat distorted guitar sounds? Think heavy, (metallica sound)

Ewen

Go Back to forum